• black

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • white

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chimchar15 said:
Most likely White for Zekrom. At first it was skeptical because I always got the first versions, Firered, Heartgold, Ruby, Diamond. I like Reshiram and I love the color Black but it feels like Zekrom is calling to me. It still feels a little bit weird for me to get the second version but I'll warming up to the idea. Although there is still a slim chance that I'll go for Black. Only the future will tell.

Me too I started out with red and followed the the kind that was the closest to red/fire.
now I was going to opt for black, but since the cover looks totally messed up now i might be going for white :)

Anyone who answers this without saying "both" or "neither" is a fool. We know there is a key difference between the two games other than the main-guy. We just don't know that difference yet. Way to jump the gun guys ;)

I'm going to get 2 copies of each. One set in Japanese and one in English. I'm such a fanboy ^_^

z-man said:
Anyone who answers this without saying "both" or "neither" is a fool. We know there is a key difference between the two games other than the main-guy. We just don't know that difference yet. Way to jump the gun guys ;)

I'm going to get 2 copies of each. One set in Japanese and one in English. I'm such a fanboy ^_^

Well said. I always buy both.

Black because of this reason
BLACK&white
SOUL SILVER&heart gold
SILVER&gold
FIRE RED&leaf green
DIAMOND&pearl
I get the game they say first in the order

jirachinick said:
Black because of this reason
BLACK&white
SOUL SILVER&heart gold
SILVER&gold
FIRE RED&leaf green
DIAMOND&pearl
I get the game they say first in the order

Umm you know that it's said Gold & Silver and Heartgold & SoulSilver right? I'm not trying to be that guy but it's true.

z-man said:

Good point. :) I will have both at some point, but I'll be getting White first, and probably get Black for my son.

I go for Black ( before the legends where revaild i went with white) i like Reshiram more than Zekrom,
so yeah :) Black for me

I think I'll wait and see which new pokemon are version exclusives before I make a final decision, but right now I'm leaning towards Black.

Tangrowth said:
I think I'll wait and see which new pokemon are version exclusives before I make a final decision.
I think that this is a smart thing to do. I will probably wait till more information about each version comes out. It was said that there was supposed to be a big difference between the games. I wonder what it might be as well as what kind of exclusive Pokemon will be found in the games. Then I will make my decision which one to buy. But right now if I were to choose I would choose Pokemon Version Black.

Good choices everyone!
What my brother and I did with Diamond and Pearl is we both got different versions at the beginning. Then, when Platinum was released we trade all our pokemon to it, switched our Diamond and Pearl games and started over on both. There really was no point to doing that because Diamond and Pearl were so similar, but nonetheless we ended up with two Dialga and two Palkia.

Flying_Swampert said:
I want white because of Reshiram Sorry if i got the wrong legendary for it.

You did Reshiram is on Black. It's okay now you know

All you RESHIFANS! If you're leaning toward Black Version don't forget to vote on the poll on the top of the forum page!

RESHIRAM ROCKS!

Flying_Swampert said:
Thanks i get things confused easily i'm just like that
Yeah I got confused the first time the box art and the legendaries were revealed. Though I got used to it.

The thing that I am wondering about is what types of exclusive Pokemon will be in each versions.

Black because 1. reshiram and 2. black is cooler than white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back