black or white?

• black

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • white

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting Black because I like the way Reshiram looks but Zekrom looks cool too so I might get both.

Honestly, I have no idea which version I want.
Before Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed, I wanted Black. And now I don't know which one to get.
I don't like either of the mascot legendaries. IMO, they're boring. I don't find them "cool" or "awesome".
I would get Black, but that's probably the popular version (which is usually the version I don't get), and I would get White, but of the two legendaries, Zekrom is the worst (my opinion). I'll just wait and see the exclusive Pokemon. That might change my mind. But as of now, I guess I'll be getting Black. =/

And alexf1996, Reshiram is in Black.

I'll pick Black if it comes with Zekrom as then he will come at Level 70 like in SoulSilver when you can catch Ho-oh at Level 70. However if you cannot get Zekrom in Black I'll take White.

how to add pics on message no clue! o and black is better

black is not zeckom or whatever its called its reshiram!

PokabuLugia said:
I'll pick Black if it comes with Zekrom as then he will come at Level 70 like in SoulSilver when you can catch Ho-oh at Level 70. However if you cannot get Zekrom in Black I'll take White.

umm... its reshiram in black:p

im gonna get black but when more info comes out and if it shows a difference in the games then ill probably make my choice then...

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Honestly, I have no idea which version I want.
Before Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed, I wanted Black. And now I don't know which one to get.
I don't like either of the mascot legendaries. IMO, they're boring. I don't find them "cool" or "awesome".
I would get Black, but that's probably the popular version (which is usually the version I don't get), and I would get White, but of the two legendaries, Zekrom is the worst (my opinion). I'll just wait and see the exclusive Pokemon. That might change my mind. But as of now, I guess I'll be getting Black. =/

And alexf1996, Reshiram is in Black.

That's what I meant and I edited the post to say Black instead of White. Thanks for the correction I wouldn't have noticed the mistake.

Seeing as each one will have different pros and cons, i'm going to have to see version exclusives, etc. to decide.
I'm leaning towards black at the moment because Reshiram is so much cooler than Zekrom. {R}

When I asked if I could reserve the game, he goes "yeah which one do you want?". There was a long line behind me, and so I made a quick decision. I picked White version, just because I planned on getting it before the legendaries were even revealed since I'm more of a Light instead of Dark kinda person.

Like, in good vs evil, I root for good.

Black, because I absolutely LOVE Reshiram. I don't really care for Zekrom though. I've always gone to the more appealing Pokemon to me:Blastoise, Lugia, Kyogre, Venusaur, Dialga, Lugia(again), Reshiram.....(notice a pattern:blue, white or green)
Directors Cuts:Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum

I'm getting both. I bet they'll have Pre-Order Figures like Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver had.

I am definately getting Black because I really like Reshiram due to it being a fire type and because it seems to resemble nature, also because I have always chosen to buy the first version not counting HGSS since I bought SoulSilver. I suppose I might get both but it depends of the version exclusives and game differences.

I'm definitely getting [/b]Both, but i will play BLACK more then White

This was my orders:

RED
YELLOW
SILVER
RUBY
LEAFGREEN
EMERALD
PEARL
PLATINUM
HEARTGOLD

I have every single Pokemon Games, but those are the most played! :D I also love RESHRIAM. I am a "RESHIFAN"

The games I bought in order are as follows:

Red
Silver
Gold
Crystal
Ruby
Blue (found)
Yellow (was given)
Emerald
FireRed
Sapphire (was traded to for Crystal)
Diamond
Platinum
SoulSilver

Wow, how did I not see this no-discussion thread at all?

I am getting whichever game has cuter version exclusives, so unless White has some straight up adorable Pokemon in it, I'll be getting Black for Reshiram <3

Anyway, considering everyone's answers boils down to "black" or "white" this thread is now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back