• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and FA's W: CYL

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Darkrai

Afro-G said:
Please check my list for your Terrakion EX FA. I have a Giratina EX being shipped to me that I could trade towards it. Let me know if there's anything else you need as I'm highly interested in trading. Thanks!

I'm not seeing anything else. I'm interested in the Giratina but I value my Terrakion highly and there's nothing else you have that I really want. Anything else you might want instead?

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Darkrai

CML for
Terrakion EX FA
Registeel EX FA
Mew EX

justintam0731 said:
CML for
Terrakion EX FA
Registeel EX FA
Mew EX

I didn't see anything. You have some Ex's I like, but I'd much rather just keep my current ones then trade them away for different Ex's. Thanks anyway!

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Meta

Bump. I am in need of Mew EX.

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Meta

I'm interested in:
Blend Energy WLFM
Can you get scans of Salamance ex?

Please CML!

Gahh....actually can't trade the WLFM now. I've been meaning to take that out.

And I didn't see much I was interested in. Sorry, maybe another time!

Im interested in your Terrakion, Catcher, and maybe Ninetales DRX. I have a Mew EX and you can CML for more if you like.

Mokoko said:
Im interested in your Terrakion, Catcher, and maybe Ninetales DRX. I have a Mew EX and you can CML for more if you like.

I wonder who gave you that Mew :p.

Anyway, could you do:

My:
Pokemon Catcher
Ninetails DRX

Your:
Mew EX

Can you throw in a Vulpix (if you have one)?

Mokoko said:
Can you throw in a Vulpix (if you have one)?

I've got one. I'll PM to confirm.

Hey, could you possibly cml for the following:

EX’s/Ultra rares:

Registeel EX FA

T/S/S:

Pokemon Catcher x1

From your listed wants I have Kyurem EX, All versions. Thank you.

my
kyurem ex fa
your
registeel ex fa?

jgreen said:
my
kyurem ex fa
your
registeel ex fa?

No can do, I'd much rather save my Registeel and get a cheaper version. Thanks anyway.

Hey, could you possibly cml for the following:

EX’s/Ultra rares:

Registeel EX FA

T/S/S:

Pokemon Catcher x1

From your listed wants I have Kyurem EX, All versions. Thank you.

Ackkkk, I actually just traded away my catcher, and Registeel is too much for a Kyurem EX. Anything else you would like?

Just the steel. I was implying could you cml for more. Not making an offer. Lol.

for raikou ex instead?

numberonewill said:
Just the steel. I was implying could you cml for more. Not making an offer. Lol.

Nothing else I wanted. Maybe another time, thanks for looking!

jgreen said:
for raikou ex instead?

No thanks. Maybe another time.

I'm interested in Registeel EX FA. I have a promo Kyurem EX if that interests you.

Hello again. I've got a Kyurem EX set and I'm interested in your Registeel EX FA, X3 Ultra Ball and a little bit in your RH Terrakion NV. Could you check my list to see if I could build up to the Registeel? If you can't find anything on the list, maybe we could do my Kyurem for your 3 Ultra Balls plus... maybe 2 Vulpix DRX (Pulled 2 Ninetales, no Vulpix >.>) and a Dark Energy (Traded all mine to you)? Let me know what you find, Thanks :)

cml for
Groudon EX x2

lmk
thanks

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys.

LunarWolf said:
I'm interested in Registeel EX FA. I have a promo Kyurem EX if that interests you.

Didn't see much else. I have a high personal value for the Registeel and Kyurem is not anywhere near the worth of it. Thanks for checking by though!

Machamp the Champion said:
Hello again. I've got a Kyurem EX set and I'm interested in your Registeel EX FA, X3 Ultra Ball and a little bit in your RH Terrakion NV. Could you check my list to see if I could build up to the Registeel? If you can't find anything on the list, maybe we could do my Kyurem for your 3 Ultra Balls plus... maybe 2 Vulpix DRX (Pulled 2 Ninetales, no Vulpix >.>) and a Dark Energy (Traded all mine to you)? Let me know what you find, Thanks :)

I'll get back to you. Out of my ENTIRE box of DRX, I only pulled one vulpix >_> but I'll see what else I have.

ash_satoshi said:
cml for
Groudon EX x2

lmk
thanks

Didn't see anything. Maybe another time.

And as an overall message to people who may think I'm refusing too much, there's going to be a ton of stuff I want from the next set, so check back then if you need anything.

Back