• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and FA's W: CYL

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Meta

I know you haven't gotten my end yet but I'd like to set up another trade.
My kyurem ex fa
Your registeel ex fa

Lmk

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Catcher, Terrakion, FA EX's W: Meta

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I know you haven't gotten my end yet but I'd like to set up another trade.
My kyurem ex fa
Your registeel ex fa

Lmk

I would rather have the cheaper version then trade my Registeel. Thanks anyway though, and if you still need the Registeel after Boundries Crossed comes out, check back. I may be willing to trade it for a Keldeo EX.

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Terrakion, FA EX's W: Meta

Bump. I've got some new wants, mainly Eelektrik (ability).

Could you CML for Terrakion NV? thanks.

CML for Shiny gardevoir? I have some of your wants like mewtwo promo and eeletrik

Puff said:
Could you CML for Terrakion NV? thanks.

I'm liking the look of those Eelektriks. How much do you value each one at? (I've seen the prices range ridiculous amount, so I'm curious as to what you think of them as).

TheLostZone said:
CML for Shiny gardevoir? I have some of your wants like mewtwo promo and eeletrik

I'm not sure I'm willing to give away Gardy for a Mewtwo promo, although I do like the Eelektrik. Give Puff a chance to trade me his Eels and I'll get back to you.

Are you interested in RH ones are not? Normal ones are about 3 dollars, but RH ones are like 5 for some reason. Ridiculous, i know, but that's what ebay's telling me.

I'm mostly interested in the non-RH ones.

And on that thought, RH Terrakion is worth about 12 on ebay. Therefore, the prices add up perfectly.

My:
Terrakion RH (Noble Victories)

Your:
Eelektrik x4 (Noble Victories)

Does this work for you?

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: Terrakion, FA EX's W: SHINY RAYQUAZA

Bump! Need Shiny Rayquaza!

Anyway we can work something out for gardevoir?

TheLostZone said:
Anyway we can work something out for gardevoir?

Unfortunately not at the moment, there's simply not enough I want to trade away one of my rarest cards.

However, when Boundries Crossed comes out, I'm going to be very interested in Blastoises and Keldeos, so if you get your hands on any of those in November, we might be able to work something out.

Blah said:
Unfortunately not at the moment, there's simply not enough I want to trade away one of my rarest cards.

However, when Boundries Crossed comes out, I'm going to be very interested in Blastoises and Keldeos, so if you get your hands on any of those in November, we might be able to work something out.

Probably won't need won't need it by then. Just gonna buy 'em if I can't get them soon. Thanks though!

I'm not sure I'm willing to trade my Registeel, but I do have Darkrai unlisted from your wants (the pack version, non FA).

I'm not at home for the weekend, but when I get back I'll be sure to let you know if we can work something out.

Would you be interested in trading bill energy (mine) for 3x Uktra ball and a Terrakion LMK :)

What's bill energy?

StUpid I Pod...

Holo Emergy, and I only need one Ultra Ball

What kind of holo energy do you have?

I don't have much of a need for my extra Ultra Balls, so it sounds like a deal depending on what energy it is. I'm not really willing to trade a Terrakion for energy though :/.

Well.. I believe it is Power Keepers, and I have a Water, Grass, and Psychic extra one... LMK

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: Updated with DRX! H: EX's and stuff W: Meta

Could you do one ultra ball for the water energy?

Back