• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and FA's W: CYL

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and PLASMA STORM!!! W: Hypnotoxic Laser

Sure. PM me to confirm! My friend has some anyways.

Blah said:
The Pikachu Mafia said:
Hi I was wondering if you have any Crobat PS or Klingklang PS/BW, if you do please cml for them. Thanks! :)

I have 4 Crobats, 2 PR promo, 1 RH and 1 regular. I'm interested in the Landorus EX...but I'm not sure the values add up. What do you value the Crobats at, and is there anything else you want?

I value Crobat at around $3 (going by T&T) and Landorus EX at $30 (also going by T&T) however I only need 2-3 crobat. Do you have any normal Catcher or maybe other good holo rare PS Cards (I'm not picky, just looking for general PS cards that will be largely playable) If not, then how highly do you value Articuno EX?

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Blah said:
I have 4 Crobats, 2 PR promo, 1 RH and 1 regular. I'm interested in the Landorus EX...but I'm not sure the values add up. What do you value the Crobats at, and is there anything else you want?

I value Crobat at around $3 (going by T&T) and Landorus EX at $30 (also going by T&T) however I only need 2-3 crobat. Do you have any normal Catcher or maybe other good holo rare PS Cards (I'm not picky, just looking for general PS cards that will be largely playable) If not, then how highly do you value Articuno EX?

I suppose since we're going by T&T prices, I'll say 22$. I unfortunately don't have any regular catchers to trade at the moment. I'm not sure I want to trade the Articuno EX FA for the Landorus at the moment, but I'll get back to you shortly. If I was willing to do that, could you do 1 RH Crobat, 1 Regular Crobat, and the Articuno EX FA for the Landorus EX?

I could probably do that, although if you have anything else (extra ACE SPEC items, Ether, or cards like Blastoise BCR) I'd be willing to negotiate another deal that doesn't include Articuno.

DeepSleepDarkrai said:
please CML for Articuno EX Full Art.

Didn't see anything, thanks for showing interest though :)

Please cml for shiny random receiver!! :D

oskierox said:
Please cml for shiny random receiver!! :D

Didn't see anything special, thanks for showing interest though.

The Random Reciever is going to be very hard to get off of me and I'm probably only going to trade it for Plasma Storm stuff like Scramble Switch and Hypnotoxic Lasers.

Ok, thanks for letting me know! Now I know what to get! haha

Hey, can you cml for any of the following please:

Shiny Gardevoir x1
Shiny Random Reciever x1
N FA x2

Thank you.

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and PLASMA STORM!!! W: Lugia EX

* Has 3 lugia ex and meta trainers want shiny random receiver fa articuno and fa n*

Bump. Interested in BKEX (Plasma Storm).

RE: Blah's Trading Thread: H: EX's and PLASMA STORM!!! W: Black Kyurem EX

I've got
Lugia EX
I have some other stuff you've mentioned in posts prior as well but best thing would be to CML

Interested in your:
2x FA N

TheAlphaPaladin said:
I've got
Lugia EX
I have some other stuff you've mentioned in posts prior as well but best thing would be to CML

Interested in your:
2x FA N

Agh, I just traded my two FA N. Is there anything else you want? I'm interested in your BKEX (Plasma Storm).

numberonewill said:
Was that meant for me?

I didn't see anything I particularly wanted for either of the shinies. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Hey could you cml for your Dark Explorers cards? I'm interested in basically the entire set besides the ultra and secret rares, so let me know please!

hammer time! said:
* Has 3 lugia ex and meta trainers want shiny random receiver fa articuno and fa n*

Didn't see anything for now. I might be interested in those Lugias at some point though (I already got the 1 that I wanted and I don't need any more right now.)

I have black kyurem ex (PLS) would you cml and see if you have any of my wants (mostly promos)

Back