Wi-Fi Trades Blue's Poke-shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Blue's Poke-shop 2.0. Lots of updates.

Bluesummer, is the GMSTP set that you are giving out the english one??? If so, I am interested

i'm only giving the one set to Vini because he was the only one who asked for the set on the day I was giving it out. You'll have to offer up some Pokemon if you want any of the Gamestop events.

How do you have the Wonder Cards for all of them already??

I updated my thread with a couple more http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=91917
And I have a near flawless shiny Adamant Groudon I can also offer.

hi, do you still have your Shiny Rayquaza in adamant or jolly nature? I wanna trade it for shiny deoxys (modest) or shiny mew (timid), both UT.
I also want to request a clone for the other shiny you didn't pick if that's ok. Thanks a bunch.

and wow, I also want a shiny raikou for free if you don't mind. (I missed the 1st week of the event... I failed so badly.. :( )

Riz - I'll have to check your list when I'm at home (currently at uni) so that I can pick out Pokemon that I don't have yet. Wouldn't want to pick something that I already have.

D_S - what I have listed is what I have, berring maybe 4 new shiny legends. And this is not a freebie thread - you must offer if you want the shiny Raikou.

so do you accept my offer?

about the shiny raikou: I'll just pass. my bad, I thought your free offer is still active. sorry about that.

Joey - I'll check and get back to you later. At uni right now.

D_S - your offer doesn't make much sense to me, so I will have to reject the trade.

Are there any of YOUR pokemon that you would like EV'ed for that GMSTP celebi??

Hey Blue.
There are a few things I want from your thread, but im not sure if I have anything you need.
Check my thread first when you have the time for anything you might want.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53736&page=1
Thanks!

I don't like T Pokemon, and EVd is T.

safari - I'll check your thread.
Edit: I'm interested in these shinies safari:
*squirtle lv 1 UT modest (aqua ring) (not hack checked yet)
*lugia lv 70 UT naive (not hack checked yet)

^ What is the gender of the shiny timid Ralts on your platinum?
and I would also like your shiny calm Articuno.
LMK

Oh, and if we trade, if you hack check the ones I traded you, please let me know the results - and if they are hacks, which is unlikely, Ill give you something else. Thanks!

Ralts is female. Do you still want it?

Also, since the Pokemon you want aren't on my flash cart, we'll have to do two trades.
First trade will be me giving you the Ralts, and second will be me getting the shinies I want from you so I can check them (and giving you the Articuno). Is that alrght?

Female is perfect. Multiple trades are fine right now. :] Let me know the process of what I need to do.

Bring along one junk Pokemon (for the Platinum version) and the two Pokemon I want. I'll trade Ralts to you first, then switch versions and have you trade me the two Pokemon I want.

Platinum FC is under the Platinum shiny Pokemon section. My Diamond FC is 5027 0617 8149. I'll head onto Wifi shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back