Wi-Fi Trades Bluesummer's Shop. With a really unupdated OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Bluesummer's Shop. With WORLD10 Crobat!

How is the Gible I have in the RNGed shiny Pokemon section not unique? It's the nature you want and has good IVs.

Okay that's fine, it's just that you'll expect a good offer for it, and apart from my quirky giratina I have offered you all my shiny legends. I also thought that when you said that you would rng you would get that poke for them for free,

I need the Quirky Giratina. Can I have its ID number please?

I'll be able to trade past 8:00 PM EST tonight, computer access permitting.

I was looking though my boxes and I found a couple more shiny legends. I searched the OP and saw you had shiny mudkip and torchic - my shiny legends were ho-oh (modest or hardy) and celebi 10 anniversary, the nature of which I can't remember. Would you trade any of these for those two? If you want I would be willing to sacrifice gible if you only want one. If you still only want giratina, I'll take mudkip instead.

EDIT: Celebi is gentle. I also have a shiny timid zapdos.

Can I get the IDs of both Ho-oh and the Zapdos please? I don't have them yet it seems.

RE: Bluesummer's Shop. Shinies, events, etc. Also having a shiny giveaway.

OK, I'll try get the ID's soon. My trade partner bloomcool has the modest one, I'll take shiny mudkip, shiny torchic and shiny pipllup for now, then the modest one for gible later. I ought to be awake at about 10:30pm your time.

I'm sorry, but the hardy ho-oh is touched and the modest one is actually impish. PM me when you wake up please, and I'll see if I can trade.

Um, I'd like to make absolutely clear what the trade is. Could you rng me a shiny treeko to add to the torchic and mudkip as long as you want the impish ho-oh. Will you be able to trade a about 10 30pm your time because I should be awakeby then.

Wait, what?

Gible ~ Giratina
??? ~ Zapdos
??? ~ Ho-oh

I do 1:1 trades to keep things simple. But I need the IDs of the Zapdos and Ho-oh to see if I even want them.

Okay sorry for the confusion. The ID of Zapdos is 57203, and the ID of Ho-oh is 17166. If that is okay, I'd like to do this trade -

Giratina - Mudkip
Ho-oh - Torchic
Zapdos - Treeko (I didn't see one in the OP but you do have an RNG service.)

If you have already gone to bed, I suggest 10 30 pm your time, or I can try trade when you wake up. I may be out then though. Sorry for any confusion.

What do you want for this event:

Europe Pikachu-colored Pichus!

Check my thread. I have around 400 events and trying to get them all legit so pick from my legit events XD. Thanks PM me your offer too. Thanks.:)

anychance you can get me a perfect IV's Foreign Ditto that I can RNG with?
also any chance I can get an espeon of every language?
If so just tell me what you may want.

xxxashxxx - I'm more interested in shiny legends than events tbh...

sir - (in order of questions) no and what do you have to offer?

I have lots of Shiny Legends and all from HG/SS As well too XD.:)

I'm Alvin's brother, and he wants to know if you'll do the trade with him. PM me if you do.

I'd like to ask you to RNG me a shiny mudkip with an atk. nature and a shiny, neutral-natured vulpix, don't care about the Iv's.
Can I ask you to check my player thread for any pokémon that you want?

Please don't if that's too much to ask though:p

ash - can you list the ones you have and include their nature and ID #?

Mega - I don't go on here much (even less so now that uni will start). I'll contact him when I get a decent amount of time online, which will be rare.

DJ - which of the UT shiny Pokemon did you catch yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back