Booster Box question

nope... I'll be happy if he did that ^^
I want to buy 1 DS Booster for my little bro, but he run out of DS packs...so he opened the new box and saw him remove the Azumarill from the top of packs :)
and I chose the right one, got Jolteon EX ^^

still saving money for the box...
hmmmmppphh its hard....

anybody having hard times saving their money to buy some cards??

yes me too...
but yesterday I got money from Chinese new year festival :) (angpao, do u know it?)
yes! I will buy box soon!

ok, angpao, got >400 singapore $. Bought DS Booster box. Flareon EX was good. Metagross * can help me get Jolteon EX and loads of energys (Gir) Ponyta helps well. Castforms, Rain, whatever will boost up my Castform Weathers deck. Holon's Electrode helps me in Shocking Fire. Potion goes into Shocking Fire. Holon energys help in CW deck. So always buy a box of the expansion that you need a lot of cards from. I also am trading lots of the cards I got from the box.

RE:  Booster Box question

Holy Star said:
And from what I've heard, a * in a DS box does not replace the 1 ex.
A boxtopper is a holofoil card that is inserted inside the booster box.
Yep, my DS booster box contains Metagross * and Flareon ex

yes, making pikachu DS for boxtopper is not really a good idea... >,<
why they didn't put EX as a boxtopper like Rocket's Raikou EX or Persian??

since there are some EX and 3 shiny, so in LM box we'll get 3 EXs or 2 EXs and 1 shiny right??

Yep. I suggest buying a FireRedLeafGreen box. Most ex's there are pretty good. Maybe you might wanna get legend maker too.

I'll get FRLG box after I bought LM, maybe...

Did you guys manage to obtain all rares with only one box??

RE:   Booster Box question

MysteryE said:
including rare holo one? -not just rare-

no.a box only contains 12 rare holos.
LM has 14 .

Besides,can i obtain celebi ex from the UF booster pack?

so, always 12 rare holo? this means, in LM, we'll only get 12 of 14 (number 1-14 in the set)... is it possible to get more than 1 cards for each holo? (like 2 gengars, etc)
how about the non-holo one? (LM: 15-28)

RE:  Booster Box question

MysteryE said:
so, always 12 rare holo? this means, in LM, we'll only get 12 of 14 (number 1-14 in the set)... is it possible to get more than 1 cards for each holo? (like 2 gengars, etc)
how about the non-holo one? (LM: 15-28)

First the amount of holos rares ex's or * depends on the set.

2nd Very unlikely to get 2 or more of the same Normal Holo.

Back