• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

CML for Darkrai EX FA! I have a Regigigas EX as well...

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Briaah said:
Nothing much..I'm slightly interested in Shaymin EX and SR Meowth...but I don't have any other DE EXs

I only really need what's on my wants list :p

So, DEX packs, ND packs, Gigas EX, and any old Delta Species. I'm also really interested in getting a Tornadus EX and Smeargle CoL.

Can we do:
MY
Gigas Ex
Tornadus Ex
Something else (Packs maybe, how many?)
YOUR
Darkrai EX FA

Sorry, but I'm no longer in possession of the Entei EX.

Mudkip711 said:
I have 2 Gigas FA, Dual Balls, and Catchers from your wants.

How many Catcher do you have/are willing to trade?

Fluttershy said:
CML for Darkrai EX FA! I have a Regigigas EX as well...

Other than Gigas and Gothitelle I really didn't see anything..do you have any of my other wants unlisted?

iisnumber12 said:
Can we do:
MY
Gigas Ex
Tornadus Ex
Something else (Packs maybe, how many?)
YOUR
Darkrai EX FA

I would say 10 packs makes that about even. What kind of packs can you get me?

pokemonmbl said:
Sorry, but I'm no longer in possession of the Entei EX.

Alright, well, maybe another time =)

I have 6 RH, 2 Shiny. I'm willing to trade all of the RH.

Mudkip711 said:
I have 6 RH, 2 Shiny. I'm willing to trade all of the RH.

Ok, tell me how this sounds

My:
Darkrai EX FA

For your:
Regigigas EX FA
Tornadus EX
Catcher RH

LMK

Not sure which kind. Most likely Dark Explorers. I'm not 100% sure I can trade the Tornadus EX, but I'll get back to you. Remind me in the next week or so.

Ok...if Mudkip confirms before then though I will probably go with him.

No thanks. The Tornadus is FA. My list isn't updated.

I'd do;

My-
Gigas FA
Catcher RH
something worth $20

Your-
Darkrai FA

LMK.

Mudkip711 said:
No thanks. The Tornadus is FA. My list isn't updated.

I'd do;

My-
Gigas FA
Catcher RH
something worth $20

Your-
Darkrai FA

LMK.

Hmm..alright, how much do you value the sealed Umbreon/Espeon deckbox at?

tybike said:
Yes it is

Ok, how does this sound then?

My:
Luxray (holo) ND
Pachirisu CoL

For your:
Gothitelle EP (Ability)
Pluspower x2

LMK

That sounds good to me I will send you a PM.

That was actually traded. D:

I have Professor Sleeves if you want those.

I'm interested in ND Pansear RH, TM Yanma RH, TM Nidorino RH, TM Magneton RH, TM Machoke RH, TM Nidoqueen RH, and TM Bronzong RH. How about 2 Next Destinies booster packs for those cards?

Mudkip711 said:
That was actually traded. D:

I have Professor Sleeves if you want those.

Not really interested in sleeves atm...do you have any old ex/delta species cards?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I'm interested in ND Pansear RH, TM Yanma RH, TM Nidorino RH, TM Magneton RH, TM Machoke RH, TM Nidoqueen RH, and TM Bronzong RH. How about 2 Next Destinies booster packs for those cards?

Sounds good to me. Let me just double check to make sure I have all of those and then I'll PM you :)

No, I don't. I didn't start playing until DP came out. I have some Dual Balls, but not $20 worth.

Mudkip711 said:
No, I don't. I didn't start playing until DP came out. I have some Dual Balls, but not $20 worth.

Alright...well, maybe another time then..

One of my friends is supposed to be coming over today and I'll see if he has any exs for trade. If he does I'll LYK and try to trade for them.

Ok, sounds good :)

Back