• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

my ND R zebstrika for your DE R leafeon?

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

dbzfan2349 said:
darkrai EX for a conkledurr from next destinies and a gigilith from nobal victories?

Sorry, I'll pass

Binx345 said:
my ND R zebstrika for your DE R leafeon?

Sounds good, I'll PM you :)

i have a gigas ex fa

do you have any non rh hg/ss energies

LeonTheGreat said:
i have a gigas ex fa

do you have any non rh hg/ss energies

You mean the holo ones? I have a Metal and a Fire non RH HS energy.

LeonTheGreat said:
i meant non rh ones

Yeah, the ones that look like this --> http://www.pokemontradingpost.com/images/HeartGold/116_Fire_Energy.jpg

Right? I have Metal and Fire of those and also all the player rewards ones (but I think those would count as rh)

if you have player reward ones. id love to get them

Exactly right =] PM me for confirmation

LeonTheGreat said:
if you have player reward ones. id love to get them

Ok, I have all of them available for trade except the Electric one (I'm using that one :p) And would you still like the other non-RH HS energies as well? Also, how much do you value these energies at? I don't really think they're worth a Gigas so if you see anything else you like on my list LMK!

_Vause_ said:
Exactly right =] PM me for confirmation
Will do! :D

what do you value the player reward energies at? i do want the Metal and Fire as well

LeonTheGreat said:
what do you value the player reward energies at? i do want the Metal and Fire as well

Probably about $10-12 for 7 of them (not including the electric since I'm using that one) since they're unsealed (but still in NM condition..)

And I value the other HS energy at about $1 each.

How high do you value both your Mew Primes (Together)

Martini said:
How high do you value both your Mew Primes (Together)

I value them at around $15-20(both together)

~bump

~bump

~bump

Hey I'm back! :D
Interested in:

RH:
Dark Explorers
Bisharp
Carnivine
Blissey
Torchic
Vullaby
Crustle
Excadrill

Next Destinies
Shiftry
Shinx (which #?)
Lampent
Mienfoo
Vanillite
Grimer
Panpour
Articuno
Wigglytuff

And your:
Magnezone prime
Mew prime (any prime really that isn't Steelix)

I have two Entei ex. Do you have any bulk holo/rh cards?

Hydro Cannon said:
Hey I'm back! :D
Interested in:

RH:
Dark Explorers
Bisharp
Carnivine
Blissey
Torchic
Vullaby
Crustle
Excadrill

Next Destinies
Shiftry
Shinx (which #?)
Lampent
Mienfoo
Vanillite
Grimer
Panpour
Articuno
Wigglytuff

And your:
Magnezone prime
Mew prime (any prime really that isn't Steelix)

I have both kinds of Shinx from Next Destinies ^^

And, I'm interested in your
Eviolite, Super Rod, N FA, Reshiram FA, Chandelure ND, SR Chandelure and SR Fan Rotom.

Erm, make me an offer?

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have two Entei ex. Do you have any bulk holo/rh cards?

I have some bulk...how much were you thinking about?

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

It depends on how many you have of each kind (C/UC RH vs Holo Rare / RH Rare). If it helps, RH C/UC are 2 pts each while the RH Rare / Holo Rare are 5 pts. Each Entei is about 275.

Back