• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Darkrai EX|Lots of ND! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Cogbern said:
as long as the metal and dark energy are not special dark/metal i wish to trade for all the bw and hs energy and the player rewards water energy for the kyurem ex.

and can you pm a picture of the cards so i know exactly what i'm attemping to trade for.

Yup, the metal and darkness are just regular. And yes, I can PM you pics. I'll probably get around to it by tomorrow afternoon. And the energy for Kyurem sounds good to me.

Did you still want to trade for Darkrai as well?

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Darkrai EX|Lots of ND! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Nope, nope and nope. I do have a promo Kyurem though, it has the same attacks as Kyurem NV.

It's not a very high priority do maybe at another time

Mayer said:
Nope, nope and nope. I do have a promo Kyurem though, it has the same attacks as Kyurem NV.

Alright, I'd be interested in that. Make me an offer?

Cogbern said:
It's not a very high priority do maybe at another time

Ok, and I sent you the pics for the energy.

~bump

~bump

Hi, pls CML for Darkrai EX, I have lot of NDE stuff not listed, so if you need anything, also have 3 Mewtwo EX FA, so I could trade some of that. 2 Terrakions. Btw I'm from Europe(Croatia)

cml for darkrai ex please!

Which Energy Switch do you have RH and please CML for any holo basic darkness energy you may have (e.i. PLayer rewards CoL one)

scizorrr said:
Hi, pls CML for Darkrai EX, I have lot of NDE stuff not listed, so if you need anything, also have 3 Mewtwo EX FA, so I could trade some of that. 2 Terrakions. Btw I'm from Europe(Croatia)

Hmm..I saw 2 Chandelure, Kyruem EX (doesn't matter which), Shaymin EX and maybe a Mewtwo EX FA. And just so you know I've never shipped overseas before so if we end up confirming a trade I'd like to get tracking on both ends.

Erm, make me an offer?

jgreen said:
cml for darkrai ex please!

I only saw Kyurem EX and Ultra Ball...do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Which Energy Switch do you have RH and please CML for any holo basic darkness energy you may have (e.i. PLayer rewards CoL one)

I have the BW Energy Switch in RH. For the darkness energy I have 6 BW holos. I'm interested in your Ultra Balls, Random Receivers, and Kyurem NVI.

Make me an offer?

Hey there,

I just wanted to check on these:

Metal HS (With the picture correct?)

Darkness x6 BW
Metal BW
Fire BW

All of these are from the set correct

If those are correct, please CML for them.

Thanks!

AnthonyG said:
Hey there,

I just wanted to check on these:

Metal HS (With the picture correct?)

Darkness x6 BW
Metal BW
Fire BW

All of these are from the set correct

If those are correct, please CML for them.

Thanks!

Yup, that's all correct.

And I'm really interested in Entei EX although I don't suppose there's anything else on my list you'd be interested in? If not I'm interested in Kyurem NVI and Chandelure ND.

Make me an offer?

i also have x2 kyurem nv 1 rh x2 eviolite and x1 catcher

I am sort of interested in the Darkrai EX depending on how much you value it (Not too keen on trading for it due to the release of the tins, so sort of hesitant either way.)

I am also interested in these trainers:

Crushing Hammer
Bianca x 4

If anything can we work out a deal using Chandelure for these and the energies?

LMK.

Thanks!

No probs, I can send with tracking number. But I have a lot of overseas trades, and every time it was all good.

Do you need chandelure shiny or only holo version, fire one.

My offer:(if you need shiny)
My:
Shiny Chandelure 18$
Kyurem EX promo 4$
Shaymin EX 8$
2 Chandelure 1$

Your:
Darkrai regular ~30$

This this I think a fair offer. Darkrai's price is going down, cause of tins that are coming up this fall.

Briaah said:
Hmm..I saw 2 Chandelure, Kyruem EX (doesn't matter which), Shaymin EX and maybe a Mewtwo EX FA. And just so you know I've never shipped overseas before so if we end up confirming a trade I'd like to get tracking on both ends.

Erm, make me an offer?

jgreen said:
i also have x2 kyurem nv 1 rh x2 eviolite and x1 catcher

Ok, well make me an offer :)

AnthonyG said:
I am sort of interested in the Darkrai EX depending on how much you value it (Not too keen on trading for it due to the release of the tins, so sort of hesitant either way.)

I am also interested in these trainers:

Crushing Hammer
Bianca x 4

If anything can we work out a deal using Chandelure for these and the energies?

LMK.

Thanks!

Alright, I understand. Sorry to say I don't have Bianca anymore..forgot update my list, sorry! Make me an offer? :)

Sleeping Snorlax said:
You have BW holo darkness?

Yes, I have 6 of those.

scizorrr said:
No probs, I can send with tracking number. But I have a lot of overseas trades, and every time it was all good.

Do you need chandelure shiny or only holo version, fire one.

My offer:(if you need shiny)
My:
Shiny Chandelure 18$
Kyurem EX promo 4$
Shaymin EX 8$
2 Chandelure 1$

Your:
Darkrai regular ~30$

This this I think a fair offer. Darkrai's price is going down, cause of tins that are coming up this fall.

Ok, that sounds fair. I'll give jgreen a chance to make an offer but I'll let you know by tomorrow evening if I'm still interested :)

ok how about
my
kyurem ex fa
kyurem x2 (1rh)
ultra ball x2
eviolitex2
your
darkrai EX

Oh, I just want to clarify, are the BW energies Holo or Non Holo? I am only looking to the Non Holo versions of the B/W.

Back