• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND!! Musharna ND, DarMaxitan!![W] MEW PRIME!

Tellme what you get and we can go from there

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND!! Musharna ND, DarMaxitan!![W] MEW PRIME!

Ok, so the Primes I got that are for trade are

Magnezone
Machamp
Celebi
Absol and
Gengar

I'll also be updating the thread later with some Legend pieces and trainers/supporters and rares I got from the box later, but I have to go study right now :p

Really interested in Gengar... What old Base-Neo gen cards do you have?

I don't have any cards older than my old ex/delta species collection...and the oldest cards that I'd probably be willing to trade are HGSS :p

I want:
Magnezone Prime

I have:
Mew Prime
Pokemon Collector xXx
Cinccino BW
Rare Candy x3
FSL x2
PONT

Brendan said:
I want:
Magnezone Prime

I have:
Mew Prime
Pokemon Collector xXx
Cinccino BW
Rare Candy x3
FSL x2
PONT

How does this sound?
My
Magnezone Prime

For your
Mew Prime
Rare Candy x2

LMK

VictiniMan said:
CML for Celebi Prime!!!

My
Celebi Prime

Your
Kyurem EX
Rocky Helmet

LMK or counter

Actually, I traded my Kyurem EX and forgot to take it off my list, sorry! Maybe something else?

Hm..how about Pachirisu CL?

My
Cinccino BW
Rocky Helmet
Your Zekrom ND

I can do that only if you add something small because my Pachirisu is RH.

Machamp and Gengar Prime for the cards we talked about?

Glaceon said:
My
Cinccino BW
Rocky Helmet
Your Zekrom ND

Sounds good, I'll PM you

VictiniMan said:
I can do that only if you add something small because my Pachirisu is RH.

What else would you want?

Martini said:
Machamp and Gengar Prime for the cards we talked about?

Sure, I'll PM you

Sorry, but I don't really feel like trading Celebi for that :(

EDIT
Original post updated with more TM stuff as well as Dialga Palkia and Darkrai Cresselia Legend pieces.

No, I mean, adding your Pichu to your trade so my: Pachirisu for Celebi Prime and Pichu.

Yes, I understood that. I just don't feel like trading Pichu and Celebi for Pachirisu since I don't really need him.

Okay, I understand. Here can we start over. CML for Celebi Prime!!!

Hmm...do you happen to have any of my collection wants unlisted? (old ex's/delta species)

Back