• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Magnezone Prime! [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

I have all the uncommons you want except Darumaka. I also have an RH Meowth and a normal one so you can pick whichever :)

Here's my offer

My:
2x Persian ND
Amoongus ND
2x Darmanitan ND
Meowth ND (RH or not)
Foongus ND

For your:
2x Eelektrik NV

LMK

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Magnezone Prime! [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Briaah said:
I have all the uncommons you want except Darumaka. I also have an RH Meowth and a normal one so you can pick whichever :)

Here's my offer

My:
2x Persian ND
Amoongus ND
2x Darmanitan ND
Meowth ND (RH or not)
Foongus ND

For your:
2x Eelektrik NV

LMK

I can do that except that I need a second Meowth, if you can do 2 Meowth then this looks good to me.

yep, I have 2 Meowth; I'll PM you :)

~bump

I have 2x Sage's and an Eel. Have a Catcher or two? Or a Shaymin UL?

CML for:
BW grass energy

I have:
2x Sages Training

Serperior said:
I have 2x Sage's and an Eel. Have a Catcher or two? Or a Shaymin UL?

Sorry, I don't have either of those for trade :(

Martini said:
CML for:
BW grass energy

I have:
2x Sages Training

How does this sound?

My:
BW Energy

For your:
1x Sage's training

Is there anything else you want?

Do you have any holo energy/HGSS energy?

I have
6x BW Darkness Energy
1x BW Metal Energy
1x Metal HS Energy
1x BW Grass Energy and
3x BW Fire Energy

I also have some CoL player rewards energy that I'd be willing to part with if you're interested.

Is your SSU BW??

If so, I'd like that too

Briaah said:
I have
6x BW Darkness Energy
1x BW Metal Energy
1x Metal HS Energy
1x BW Grass Energy and
3x BW Fire Energy

I also have some CoL player rewards energy that I'd be willing to part with if you're interested.

Hmm. Nvm then Thank you though :)

Martini said:
Is your SSU BW??

If so, I'd like that too

By SSU you mean Super Scoop Up? Yes, that is BW.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Hmm. Nvm then Thank you though :)

Ok, if you see anything else you like LMK :)

Your:
BW Grass Energy
Super-Scoop Up BW

My:
2x Sages Training

Sounds good; I'll PM you

~bump

~bump

CML for
Reshiram EX (non-promo)

Do you have any DE EXs because if you do, I might want that to if not just LMK when you get one

I don't have any of the DE EXs yet...anyways, here's my offer

My
Reshiram EX (non-promo)

Your
Thundurus FA
Eviolite

LMK or counter

I'm also interested in your Regigigas EX-did you see anything else you wanted?

What set is your RH Dual Ball from?

TPZ said:
What set is your RH Dual Ball from?

It's from CoL

Back