• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Brian Ha's Thread! W: Lots of Staples

RE: Brian Ha's Trading Thread

Which ones are you looking for? I'm not trading Rosy's, but I do have ONE spare Call Energy, that is kinda, not really mint. It has playware. But nonetheless, IMO, Rare Candy worthy.

EspeonROX said:
Which ones are you looking for? I'm not trading Rosy's, but I do have ONE spare Call Energy, that is kinda, not really mint. It has playware. But nonetheless, IMO, Rare Candy worthy.

No bends or creases?

Nope. There are scratches and whiting, though. Not massive whiting, but still, whiting on the edges.

EspeonROX said:
Nope. There are scratches and whiting, though. Not massive whiting, but still, whiting on the edges.

I'm sorry i can't accept that

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey wondering if you had any Spirtomb [AR] Gengar Lv.X [AR] or Mr. Mime [MT] for trade.

Sorry I don't

cml for machamp lv x

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Would you do

Your:
3x Expert Belt
1x Call Energy
1x Gallade G Lv X

My:
2x Rare Candy
1x Magmortar Lv X

LMK, thanks

Hm...very tempting deal. I would do it IF AND ONLY the Magmortar LV.X is mint, without any scratches or dents or whiting, and if you could toss in a Magmar MT. :p

There are no dents nor whiting, though there are very minor scratches near his tail in which you kind of have to look for them to see it. LMK if you're still interested

Are there scratches across the entire holofoil part? Or just a very small section?

Back