Wi-Fi Trades * C A T B U S' SHINY WAREHOUSE** Nameable SHINIES: Trading shinies for TRU Arceuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S' * Shiny Eevees!!! Shinies for Poke'mon TCG cards.

Is your shiny Timid Snorunt female? If so, CML for it please.

is ur timid Snorunt a female?? and i want a modest ralts
what would u want for them two if snorunt is Female is not what for ralts?

sceptileblade411 said:
what do you want for shiny evee or umbreon?

well I have lots of the older cards like fossil and neo um what would you want,and how would I send it to you?

ESP said:
Is your shiny Timid Snorunt female? If so, CML for it please.

JustSomeKid said:
is ur timid Snorunt a female?? and I want a modest ralts
what would u want for them two if snorunt is Female is not what for ralts?

sceptileblade411 said:

raven4764 said:
sceptileblade411 said:

well I have lots of the older cards like fossil and neo um what would you want,and how would I send it to you?

Just updated the page to try to simplify trades. I'll trade two common shinies for a booster pack of cards, while more rare shinies will take a booster pack and shiny pokemon that are rare and have good natures will take two packs. Not sure of this value, just trying it out to see how it works.

I will check on genders and update as I can. I'll start with the Snorunts (Male, sorry :()!

How would the booster packs be sent to you.

Springi said:
How would the booster packs be sent to you.

You would mail them.

just in an envelope? or do i have to put them in a package.

Springi said:
just in an envelope? or do I have to put them in a package.

Envelope's fine. Maybe tape it to a small piece of cardboard to keep the cards from bending.

wait so now its only trading for boosters not pokemon anymore -_- darn i cant do that

JustSomeKid said:
wait so now its only trading for boosters not pokemon anymore -_- darn I cant do that

Yeah, sorry. I was just trading them away getting nothing back I needed. I'll trade fewer this way, but will get some value when I do.

ok well good luck on that man
i would trade but i dont have the money to buy boosters

JustSomeKid said:
ok well good luck on that man
I would trade but I don't have the money to buy boosters

I hear ya dude. No worries.

BUMP

RE: * C A T B U S's SHINY WAREHOUSE** Nameable SHINIES: Lots of uncloned Eevees/lutions

Bump....Anyone? Are there any requests? I can chain most pokemon and can go after natures and genders. Just tell me what you want.

RE: * C A T B U S's SHINY WAREHOUSE** Nameable SHINIES: Lots of uncloned Eevees/lutions

do u think u can chain a shiny impish Duskull how much are the boosters so i can buy them if u can get that Duskull

well I can't get any booster packs but I have tons of cards just let me know what you need I have lots of the old ones and some from r/s/e and lots of neo

JustSomeKid said:
do u think u can chain a shiny impish Duskull how much are the boosters so I can buy them if u can get that Duskull

Well, I can try. I'll let you know how may it will take after I see how hard they are! :D

raven4764 said:
well I can't get any booster packs but I have tons of cards just let me know what you need I have lots of the old ones and some from r/s/e and lots of neo

Well, I really just need legal cards, unless you have some star pokemon cards or a Charizard ex or something like that.

Catbus said:
JustSomeKid said:
do u think u can chain a shiny impish Duskull how much are the boosters so I can buy them if u can get that Duskull

Well, I can try. I'll let you know how may it will take after I see how hard they are! :D

raven4764 said:

Well, I really just need legal cards, unless you have some star pokemon cards or a Charizard ex or something like that.

Legal cards what do you mean???

raven4764 said:
Catbus said:
JustSomeKid said:

raven4764 said:

Legal cards what do you mean?

Cards that can be played in modified organized play. For now it means all Diamon and Pearl/Platinum sets. Come September, it will mean the last 2-3 Diamond and Pearl sets and Platinum.

Anyway, what older cards do you have? Anything good? Any stars or ex's?

I would try to ask for that shiny lonely tyranitar, but I don't have any pokemon cards :( sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back