Call of Duty: Bulletproof Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowLugia said:
This probably isn't the best set, but I've always liked it in one-one-one play. (Based on what's available)

Barret .50 Cal - Thermal Sight
PP-2000 - Super-fast, good ROF.
Semtex - Sticky!
Stun Grenades - I'm pretty accurate with these.
Scavenger Pro - No shortage of supplies.
Hardline Pro - Better stuff faster.
Steady Aim - Trying to upgrade.
Painkilller - What's available.

Sniper. What can I say? :p
Also, does anyone here use PS3, actually? I would like to know.
No sleight of hand? It really helps when quickscoping.

Guys, I'm going to repeat the question again:
Mr. Random said:
Oh, I also had a question. Do you guys know how to get more custom class space? Does it have to do with prestige or anything?

Yeah, at first prestige you get 6. Can't remember the rest, but you do get more the higher you prestige.

Every other prestiege (1, 3, 5, 7, and 9.) You get an extra class slot.

As for my favorite class, they change too much to choose one. =/

The class I am cureently using at the moment is:

ACR @RDS/Silencer
SPAS-12@RDS/Fore grip
Semtex
Stun Grenades
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro
Painkiller

^I usually get a good streak with this. Yesterday I got my Nuke after my Chopper Gunner, I had it ready for use, the Chopper Gunner had ended; then the server runs out before I could press the right D-Pad. That made me so frustrated, my blood levels must have risen: a lot.

dragon9 said:
Yeah, at first prestige you get 6. Can't remember the rest, but you do get more the higher you prestige.

Thanks.

@ Dark Marc: That reminds me of a time when I got my first AC130 by actually getting 11 straight kills, but the game ended before I could find a place to hid and open the computer. I know how you feel. :[

I won't be on much this weekend, since I plan to play a lot. If you want to send me a friend request on XBL, look at the very bottom of my signature (beneath the banner).

I'm going to RE-ASK the question lol. What are the times everyone is available so I can know when to set up the game? The game should (preferably) be on a weekend, so please hurry up and tell me the times so I can set it up.

Seeing as some of the people here are TCG players, (At least I know me and Lenny are.) we should wait until states are over. I should be free the weekend after states so I can play whenever.

Im in Oregon. Whatever time zone that is....

My parents are being natzi's and say I cant get on Xbox much at all until next month when state testing is done....

MY FIRST NUKE! I've been really rising through the ranks, and here's my NEW set.

WA2000@Thermal Scope
M93 Raffica@Holigraphic sight
-Equipment-
Blast sheild
Flashbang Grenades
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Hardline Pro
Last Stand Pro
-Deathstreak -
Final Stand
-Killstreak-
Counter-UAV
Predator Missile
Emergencey Airdrop
-Callsign and Emblem-
Ghillie in the Mist
Spetznaz Emblem

That's an odd looking set. Are you nonconformist? :p

Anyway, I have a new knifing class!

UMP45 @ silencer
.44 Magnum @ tactical knife
Semtex (I stink with a throwing knife)
Smoke grenade
Marathon pro
Lightweight pro
Commando pro
Painkiller

Omg. My game performance is so crazy. I played online for about 2 hours today already. About 10 games or more.

About 6 of those were REALLY good. I finished with 20+ kills and 15- deaths.
Then the other 50% of those games were either just Ok or bad.

Currently, my best Kill streak is 11.
Im Level 44 at the moment.

red blastoise said:
Do you have knifing fights online xD

No, sometimes I just feel like sneaking around and knifing people at their spawn. When you get better at it, it gets really fun. And if I have to shoot, I don't want to use something sucky like an MP5K.

I quit for like a month, but entered a sniper lobby today. I was getting back into it, but I'm probably going to stay at 5th Prestige until the Stimulus Pack is available for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back