Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!!

RE: Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!

Now...we...need...RESULTS!

RE: Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!

I know there just not giving them!!

Are you still in here?

Yea, come on!

Sorry everybody for the delay, I have PM'ed all the judjes to give me their scores. I will post the results when all the judges have replied..

Thank you!!

Ok Thanks you to calm us

I want RESULTS!!!

Results please

At least are we close to know the result or its it still have a lot to do

This contest has been finished since Jan. 17. I think it is time for the results...-_-

I know there just not giving us those results!! We have been waiting for alomost a month!!!!

I just give up...-_-...

Sorry..:( :)

RE: Card Faking Contest

OK so who won??? Or who is going to win!?

airconditioning said:
As a second aside, Golem King, Pokemon that are Asleep can't retreat normally anyway, so Mismagius' Poke-Body is kinda useless.

Hey I just make the cards, not the spoilers. That card was made for a set.

are you gonna give them or not we have been waiting a month please come on if some udes don't respond or comment use the ones that you have

COME ON!!!!ger is right!!!!!

Guys this contest is dead. The judges will never give the scores.

If you would like I could judge them for you. I know I'm not the judge or anything, but I'm just trying to help.

I'm really sorry guys. I am really sorry. I'll be a good judge this time. I just totally forgot about this. If you could post your entries again that would be great. Again, I am really sorry about that.

my.php
[/URL][/img]ok here it is

Back