Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!!

RE: Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entrie

ger, would you like your score now or when I get the score of everyone done?

RE: Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!

OK I rated all mine Posted them here and sent them to Lt.Empoleon but then he said no don't do that! So since he has not been on for a month I am going to open up a completely different fake card contest! I will grade what you guys have there and you can continue from there instead of here because it does not look as if lt.empoleon will ever be on again...

RE: Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!

Here it is:
ZzzzzzzzzFakecardupload.png

Remember I am continuing this contest in a new thread since I can't change the front page and stuff, so go there now!

I like the score later when everyone has it

PLease go to the new thread ger!

Back