• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * Metal Coins!, Flygon Xs, Luxray GLXs, Legends, Salamence Xs, Play

Heatran1991 said:
My gyrados* delta species mint just pulled today

Your clear arceus sleeves
Or
Clear giratina sleeves

I'll let you know. Would rather sell them, and have an offer for $35 on the Giratina and $40 on the Arceus sleeves ATM.

RE: * C A T B U S * Metal Coins!, Flygon Xs, Luxray GLXs, Legends, Salamence Xs, Playmats

What about a playmat

RE: * C A T B U S * Metal Coins!, Flygon Xs, Luxray GLXs, Legends, Salamence Xs, Playmats

Heatran1991 said:
What about a playmat

Kind of the same deal. Maybe, but would rather sell. Any chance you have one of my higher want stars?

Sorry but that's the only star pokemon I have
But you can cml for extras I really want the clear arceus sleeves

Do you happen to have any other Japanese sleeves

Heatran1991 said:
Sorry but that's the only star pokemon I have
But you can cml for extras I really want the clear arceus sleeves

Do you happen to have any other Japanese sleeves

I'll LYK. The only other JPN pokemon sleeves I have are the clear Giratina, black pokeball, blue pokeball, and green shaymin. The pokeball and shaymin sleeves are currently being used in decks and aren't pristine.

I'll take shaymin I'm wanting them so bad
I don't care about condition

Lmk if you'd be willing to trade them thanks

Heatran1991 said:
I'll take shaymin I'm wanting them so bad
I don't care about condition

Lmk if you'd be willing to trade them thanks

You'd get those cheaper on eBay. I have my Dragonfly Bonsai (Landmin X/Yanmega) deck in them.

Ya I would do eBay but no paypal
It sucks

But I would love to get them

CML for:
1x Crobat Great
1x Amphy Great
1x Lugia Legend

piplup234 said:
CML for:
1x Crobat Great
1x Amphy Great
1x Lugia Legend

Have any star pokemon? If not, make an offer on my Slateport site if you buy.

sudowoodo_da_willow_tree said:
how much for a coin and a play mat

Make an offer on my Slateport site.

RE: CATBUS' MERCHANDISE

Catbus said:
t_48061.jpg

New Pokemon Figures:
x1 Cresselia
x1 Heatran
x1 Bastiodon
x1 Rampardos

displayimage.php

x1 PokeBall Playmat (sealed)

Larger Figures:
x1 Skymin Bandai Toy (Same as this)

Small Bandai Pokemon Figures (All in sealed boxes):
x1 Rhyperior
x1 Ambipom
x2 Wailord
x1 Piplup
x1 Empoleon
x1 Mewtwo
x1 Riolu

Poke'mon/Bandai Joint Palace Toys: (Like these)
x2 Leafeon
x2 Glaceon
x1 Luxray
x1 Garchomp

Bandai Bath toys: (Sealed in package...each toy about 3" tall..they squirt {W}!):
x1 Milotic
x1 Empoleon
x1 Shaymin Sky Forme

COINS:
x1 Silver Kolink (Shinx) Coin (Still sealed in clear bag)
x1 Silver Yukinooh (Abomasnow) Coin (Still sealed in clear bag)
x1 Silver Wormadam Coin

Click here to go back to the main page
ill trade you a raikou rev holo?

Hey Catbus. I was looking to get your Luxray GL X OR Uxie X, plus up to 4 Scizor SF if you have that many. I currently have Palkia G X, Snorlax X, Rayquaza C X promo, and I'm getting a Gengar X. You can cml for anything else you might want. And I'm not sure how you value things at, so it would be sweet if you could give me round-abouts for the big things. Thanks!

k1ll3d said:
ill trade you a raikou rev holo?

For what? Am I looking for a Raikou reverse holo? Is that what you're looking for?

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey Catbus. I was looking to get your Luxray GL X OR Uxie X, plus up to 4 Scizor SF if you have that many. I currently have Palkia G X, Snorlax X, Rayquaza C X promo, and I'm getting a Gengar X. You can cml for anything else you might want. And I'm not sure how you value things at, so it would be sweet if you could give me round-abouts for the big things. Thanks!

Don't believe I'm looking for any of the cards you're offering, am I? If you want to buy, check out my Slateport Thread.

Well I guess you're not specifically interested in any of them, but I thought you might like the idea of getting a few Lv Xs for it.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Well I guess you're not specifically interested in any of them, but I thought you might like the idea of getting a few Lv Xs for it.
Well, depends what you're offering I guess.

Power Swing said:
CML for Palkia G lv.X

Have any star pokemon? If not, maybe check out my Slateport sell thread.

I'm prepared to offer well for one. I could offer Gengar X, Snorlax X, Rayquaza C X promo, and some cash. OR Gengar X, Salamence X, and Rayquaza C X promo. Just let me know if these offers are good, or if I'm getting close.

Hi! I'm very interested in the Luxray GL. Lv. X (it is the holo one isn't it?)
reason I ask is I see alot of WC ones around.

I don't have my trade page up yet (soon I will once company leaves after New Year's) I am a new trader so I have no problem sending first would you consider any or maybe even all of these for

Luxray Gl. Lv. X and one Luxray Gl

for

Rev.holo LA Groudon
Azelf Lv. X
Salamence Lv. X

If not I understand and I'll put up a trade page shortly. Thanks for reading this :)

i have celebi star and pikachu star
interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back