• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * Metal Coins!, Flygon Xs, Luxray GLXs, Legends, Salamence Xs, Playmats

Quick question, are you only looking for * pokemon or did I miss something going over your awesome lists?? ^_^ thanks

RE: * C A T B U S * Metal Coins!, Flygon Xs, Luxray GLXs, Legends, Salamence Xs, Playmats

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey Catbus. I don't have any of your * wants, but could you please cml for your Flygon X, thanks.

Sorry, nothing I need at the moment. I'm also selling though, so if you buy, visit my Slateport Market thread (link in my signature).

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Quick question, are you only looking for * pokemon or did I miss something going over your awesome lists?? ^_^ thanks

At the moment, yes, just star pokemon. I'm also selling though, so if you buy, visit my Slateport Market thread (link in my signature).

Hey there Catbus.

Im looking for these;

Porygon-Z Lv X
Porygon-Z PROMO x2 (ENG)
Porygon 2 x3
Porygon (GE) x4

I know you have the Promo ones.

I still have that Gengar Lv X you supposedly still want.

So do you have any of those other cards?

Cml
x2 Great Donphan

i also am intrested inP the garchomp c charizard g deck

CML for MT Honchkrow

shadoworganoid said:
Hey there Catbus.

Im looking for these;

Porygon-Z Lv X
Porygon-Z PROMO x2 (ENG)
Porygon 2 x3
Porygon (GE) x4

I know you have the Promo ones.

I still have that Gengar Lv X you supposedly still want.

So do you have any of those other cards?

I have all of them. Just looking for minty stars.

Grizzly said:
CML for MT Honchkrow

I have 1 reverse holo MT Honchkrow. Have any star pokemon for trade? If not, offer on my Slateport thread if you'd like.

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Cml
x2 Great Donphan

i also am intrested inP the garchomp c charizard g deck

Looking for select star pokemon and $$. If you're buying, offer on my Slateport thread. Link in my sig.

Really? You wont trade anything else for them?

...Fine.

shadoworganoid said:
Really? You wont trade anything else for them?

...Fine.

Well, feel free to make me a great offer from things I don't want, just realize that it would really have to be in my favor. Can't fault me for wanting what I want. That's where you're coming from, right?

No, I understand I understand.

Its ok. Im just sad that I dont have any of your wants. lol

shadoworganoid said:
No, I understand I understand.

Its ok. Im just sad that I don't have any of your wants. lol

OK, up to you. No worries.

Please CML for one pokeball playmat sealed. Thanks.

Rikko145 said:
Please CML for one pokeball playmat sealed. Thanks.

Only have unsealed ones left. Only think I'd trade for is Luxray X.

CML for energy gain x4

Radical144 said:
CML for energy gain x4

Have any star * pokemon? If not, slightly interested in your AR Spiritombs, or you can offer on my Slateport thread.

Catbus said:
Have any star * pokemon? If not, slightly interested in your AR Spiritombs, or you can offer on my Slateport thread.

Would you do energy gain x2 for Spiritomb x1?

Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any of your specific wants, but could you please CML for Pikachu M X, the Giratina coin, and the Glaceon coin. Thanks!

Radical144 said:
Would you do energy gain x2 for Spiritomb x1?

Sure, I can do that.

zephilim said:
Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any of your specific wants, but could you please CML for Pikachu M X, the Giratina coin, and the Glaceon coin. Thanks!

Checked and didn't see anything I really need. If you buy, feel free to make an offer on my sell thread. Link is in my sig.

Could I add Uxie LP to get four?

Radical144 said:
Could I add Uxie LP to get four?

Sure. ;)

1 Lugia two-card Legend
x1 Ho-oh two-card Legend
x1 Great Blissey RH
1 Great Typhlosion
x1 Great Usaring
1 Great Meganium
1 Great Donphan
x1 Great Crobat
x1 Great Ampharos
x1 Great Feraligatr

gengar sf and pickachu x

Status