• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * [W] Latios*, Groudon*, Shining Kabutops, Charizard, Magikarp

jade89 said:
cml for all your avalible eeveelutions also i have crystal lugia not listed and also the following ex's claydol,bannette, sneasal, and it depends on what you trade but i might put in celbi ex

Well, I have these, I suppose:

rr flareon
md glaceon#5 and #20
rr leafeon
md vaporeon
rr vaporeon
md flareon
rr glaceon
md espeon
Leafeon X JPN
Glaceon X JPN
Umbreon holo Legends Revived JPN
And all of the eeveelutions in JPN from Bonds to the end of Time

Most interested in:
crystal lugia
bannette ex
sneasel ex
celbi ex

if you have any old stuff that is not listed and is reverse holo please post!

RE: * C A T B U S * [W] Latios*, Groudon*, Shining Kabutops, Charizard, Magikarp

Catbus said:
Well, I have these, I suppose:

rr flareon
md glaceon#5 and #20
rr leafeon
md vaporeon
rr vaporeon
md flareon
rr glaceon
md espeon
Leafeon X JPN
Glaceon X JPN
Umbreon holo Legends Revived JPN
And all of the eeveelutions in JPN from Bonds to the end of Time

Most interested in:
crystal lugia
bannette ex
sneasel ex
celbi ex

if you have any old stuff that is not listed and is reverse holo please post!
are you looking for anything rh or just rare's

CML for:
Skymin coin
Landmin Coin
Leafeon Coin
Glaceon Coin
Shinx Coin

jade89 said:
are you looking for anything rh or just rare's

I really am not sure how that last sentence got on my post. It must have copied from someehere, as I didn't type it. ANyway, feel free to make an offer for the Crystal Lugia, etc.

Shadelon said:
CML for:
Skymin coin
Landmin Coin
Leafeon Coin
Glaceon Coin
Shinx Coin

Have any of my wants? If so, make an offer.

I have these from your wants
RH Vileplume
Tyranitar Prime
Raikou/Suicune Legend!
Rare Candies (esp RH)
LMK if you want to trade them for Flygon Lv.X. Thanks

would you do this? all the eeveelutions exept leafeon x,and umbreon l2 for my stuff that you wanted exept celebi?

Please CML for 3 call energies. I really need them for states so I hope we can work out a trade.

i dont have any of your wants but here is an offer 2 donphan prime a shining magikarp and a couple rares noff my thread lmk and or counter

bigpokex said:
I have these from your wants
RH Vileplume
Tyranitar Prime
Raikou/Suicune Legend!
Rare Candies (esp RH)
LMK if you want to trade them for Flygon Lv.X. Thanks

Sorry Flygon X is just traded. Plus, just got my Great Ttar and the Suicune/Raikou legend. Do you have a Great Houndoom?

JakeKaplan95 said:
Please CML for 3 call energies. I really need them for states so I hope we can work out a trade.

Have any of my wants?

tyranitar77 said:
i don't have any of your wants but here is an offer 2 donphan prime a shining magikarp and a couple rares noff my thread lmk and or counter

Well, interested in the Shining magikarp, but not willing to trade the PIka X for it, sorry. No interest in the Donphans at all, sorry. LMK if you see anything else for the karp.

jade89 said:
would you do this? all the eeveelutions exept leafeon x,and umbreon l2 for my stuff that you wanted exept celebi?

OK, let me look at my cards tomorrow and I'll send you a PM. Thanks

would you be interested in a uxie x

I'm interested in 2x Azelf (LA)
I have quite a few EX's for trade, please CML, thanks

im wondering if since you no longer flygon X anymore if you would want one. i am interested in Pikachu X/pikachu M's.

Catbus said:
Sorry Flygon X is just traded. Plus, just got my Great Ttar and the Suicune/Raikou legend. Do you have a Great Houndoom?

JakeKaplan95 said:

Have any of my wants?

tyranitar77 said:
i don't have any of your wants but here is an offer 2 donphan prime a shining magikarp and a couple rares noff my thread lmk and or counter

Well, interested in the Shining magikarp, but not willing to trade the PIka X for it, sorry. No interest in the Donphans at all, sorry. LMK if you see anything else for the karp.

OK, let me look at my cards tomorrow and I'll send you a PM. Thanks

I dont have any of ur wants but please CML cuz I really need those call energies.

tyranitar77 said:
would you be interested in a uxie x

Only interested in trading them..have two already, sorry.

JakeKaplan95 said:
I don't have any of ur wants but please CML cuz I really need those call energies.

OK, I'll check your list.

OK, I checked it and... sorry, you really don't have anything I'd trade any calls for.

BrianHa said:

OK, I'll let you know what I'm most interested in....

OK, here's what I posted on your thread a while back:

Hmm...I guess I like these best:

Metal:
1x Aggron ex (CG)

Water:
1x Gyarados ex (FRLG)
1x Lapras ex (RS)

Psychic:
1x Deoxys ex (EM)

Colorless:
1x Altaria ex (EM)

Dark:
1x Absol ex (PK)
1x rocket’s Sneasel ex (TRR)
1x Sneasel ex (RS)

That still works, so you can offer from that list.

richkid50000 said:
im wondering if since you no longer flygon X anymore if you would want one. i am interested in Pikachu X/pikachu M's.

Not really, thanks though.

Would you do

My:

1x Aggron ex (CG)
1x Lapras ex (RS)
1x Absol ex (PK)
1x Sneasel (RS)

Your:

2x Azelf (LA)
1x Uxie (LA)

LMK, thanks

Catbus said:
Only interested in trading them..have two already, sorry.

JakeKaplan95 said:
I don't have any of ur wants but please CML cuz I really need those call energies.

OK, I'll check your list.

OK, I checked it and... sorry, you really don't have anything I'd trade any calls for.

BrianHa said:

OK, I'll let you know what I'm most interested in....

OK, here's what I posted on your thread a while back:

Hmm...I guess I like these best:

Metal:
1x Aggron ex (CG)

Water:
1x Gyarados ex (FRLG)
1x Lapras ex (RS)

Psychic:
1x Deoxys ex (EM)

Colorless:
1x Altaria ex (EM)

Dark:
1x Absol ex (PK)
1x rocket’s Sneasel ex (TRR)
1x Sneasel ex (RS)

That still works, so you can offer from that list.

Not really, thanks though.

Thats fine, thanks anyway for checking.

i have a latias star, 3 flygon ex df, decatty ex, lucario ex, rayquaza star, charizard dragon
lmk if you want any of these

BrianHa said:
Would you do

My:
1x Aggron ex (CG)
1x Lapras ex (RS)
1x Absol ex (PK)
1x Sneasel (RS)

Your:
2x Azelf (LA)
1x Uxie (LA)

LMK, thanks

How about

Your:
1x Aggron ex (CG)
1x Gyarados ex (FRLG)
1x Altaria ex (EM)
1x Sneasel ex (TRR)

My:
2x Azelf (LA)
1x Uxie (LA) league holo

i can do just

1x gyarados ex
1x sneasel ex TRR

for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back