• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Catbus - Lv X's: HEATRAN, MACHAMP, MAGMOR, IFDS SHINIES & SECRETS, BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

Skipped me, and I also want IFIDS gengars

RE: Catbus - Lv X's: HEATRAN, MACHAMP, MAGMOR, IFDS SHINIES & SECRETS, BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Skipped me, and I also want IFIDS gengars

Sorry...

Interested in:
2x Dusknoir
1x Shaymin
1x Drapion
1x Dusknoir Lv.X
1x Azelf Lv.X
5x Claydol (Two RH)

would you do something like this

my
1 claydol
2 luxray jp or english
1 rosy POP 8

your
2 luxary ball
3-2-3 Gengar

or lmk what you need as your list isnt doesnt tell me.

empoleonp said:

my
1 claydol
2 luxray jp or english
1 rosy POP 8

your
2 luxary ball
3-2-3 Gengar

Nah, that pretty much ignores my last message about not trading them for claydols and luxrays. Where's your list?

You never got back to me about the raichus

shaymin of the heart said:
You never got back to me about the raichus

Hmmm...I think we were at you having only the Leafeon or Glaceon Lv X of interest to me but not wanting to trade them to me because my Venusaur ex really was trash, or something like that... :rolleyes:

Isn't that where we were? :p

Just kidding SOTH, I love ya! I just don't think we have a shared interest in each other's cards right now, unless you want to try and piece together an offer from my list for your Japanese Glaceon LvX.

RE: Catbus - Lv X's: HEATRAN, MACHAMP, MAGMOR, IFDS SHINIES & SECRETS, BEBE'S/CYNTHIA

Lol its not that I'm not interested its that those are the only things I need from you (excluding venasuar) I will be happy to work out a fair deal for glacy though let me see what I'm interested in ok

i deleted my list what else do you need?

empoleonp said:
I deleted my list what else do you need?

My needs are listed on my page.

Ive got 3 leafeon md number 7 1 rosy and claydols.

Need:

Heatran X

Have:

Darkrai X pack.

T-Tar Master said:
Need:

Heatran X

Have:

Darkrai X pack.

How about Dusknoir Lv X

RE: Catbus - Lv X's: W:GIRATINA X!! H: IFDS HEATRAN X/SHINIES/SECRETS/BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

.......Bump.......

empoleonp said:

my
1 claydol
2 luxray jp or english
1 rosy POP 8

your
2 luxary ball
3-2-3 Gengar

Your:
x2 Claydols (1 Japanese)

My:
3-2-3 Gengar

RE: Catbus - Lv X's: W:GIRATINA X!! H: IFDS HEATRAN X/SHINIES/SECRETS/BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

Deal pm me and anything for the 2 luary balls?>

empoleonp said:
Deal pm me and anything for the 2 luary balls?>

Sent you a PM.....

RE: Catbus - H: IFDS HEATRAN X/SHINIES/SECRETS/BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

I have some new cards. CML for Uxie LvX.

RE: Catbus - H: IFDS HEATRAN X/SHINIES/SECRETS/BEBE'S/CYNTHIA'S

muddy68 said:
I have some new cards. CML for Uxie LvX.

Sorry muddy68, didn't see anything

RE: Catbus - Halloween Special: 4-3-2-1 IFDS DUSKNOIR Line, Including Shiny Duskull!

CML for 3 Gengar and 1 Shiny Duskull. I also need 4 Gastly and 3 Haunter if you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back