• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Catbus - Halloween Special: 4-3-2-1 IFDS DUSKNOIR Line, Including Shiny Duskull!

ESP said:
CML for 3 Gengar and 1 Shiny Duskull. I also need 4 Gastly and 3 Haunter if you have them.

Sorry, only have:

x1 Gengar
x3 Haunter
x1 Gastly
x1 Shiny Duskull

The rest have been traded.

All I really saw was Magezone X, and it's a pretty low want for me.

RE: Catbus - Halloween Special: 4-3-2-1 IFDS DUSKNOIR Line, Including Shiny Duskull!

How much would you pay for a Giratina X Origin forme?

Can you CML for:
Heatran Lv. X
Rhypherior Lv. X(booster)

And any Rayquaza card you might have lying around?

Thanks!

Can you CML for the 4-3-2-1 Dusknoir Line. LMK what you need if anything.

Thanks

Dudeman1993 said:
How much would you pay for a Giratina X Origin forme?

$0.00

Water Rayquaza said:
Can you CML for:
Heatran Lv. X
Rhypherior Lv. X(booster)

And any Rayquaza card you might have lying around?

Thanks!

Sorry, didn't see anything.

AnthonyG said:
Can you CML for the 4-3-2-1 Dusknoir Line. LMK what you need if anything.

Thanks

Sorry, didn't see anything. I'm trading that line and the Shiny duskull only toward some of my high wants.

Would you trade it for:

Dusknoir X
Shiny Voltorb?

Would you do your:

Dusknoir LV X and Magmortar LV X

For my

Leafeon LV X?

cml for uxie lv x and uxie LA plz

Or, another offer, Heatran X and Shiny Voltorb.

Dudeman1993 said:
Would you trade it for:

Dusknoir X
Shiny Voltorb?

For both? Don't think so...but I suppose I could lose my mind toimorrow...:D You overvalue your Giratina Lv X, I believe...Might trade those for Leafeon or Shaymin Lv X though...

T-Tar Master said:
Would you do your:

For my

Leafeon LV X?

Maybe...if you added a claydol or Darkrai Lv X

samo1620 said:
cml for uxie lv x and uxie LA please

Saw:
104. Darkrai Lv. X (decked, hard to get off me)
79. Dawn Stadium x4 (1 RH)

Dudeman1993 said:
Or, another offer, Heatran X and Shiny Voltorb.

Might consider that, but have a box coming, so will wait to see what that brings first.

I WOULD do the second, I just love Giratina X origin forme.

Okay, here's how it works.

You follow our rules first, and then you may make your own. And our rules state that if you have insufficient refs, you will send first. If you do not comply with this rule, you will be permanently banned on suspicion of ripping.

Pimpwalkin said:
Okay, here's how it works.

You follow our rules first, and then you may make your own. And our rules state that if you have insufficient refs, you will send first. If you do not comply with this rule, you will be permanently banned on suspicion of ripping.

OK, I now understand you're a mod... PM'd you to try to get more info...

"Would you do your:

For my

Leafeon LV X?"

I would add a claydol if you changed the magmortar LV X to a Uxie X or Heatran X.

PS: Pimpwalkin MJ is a supermod, which is why his name is pink :p

PMJ's a super mod...

Anyways, CML for Shiny duskull and Dusknoir Lv.X

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
PMJ's a super mod...

Anyways, CML for Shiny duskull and Dusknoir Lv.X

OK, thanks....guess I'll PM him and figure out what I did...;)

Update: Turns out, what I did was what everyone else does...including you my friend...you can't do this:

"If you're overseas, you HAVE to send first....."

It's a no no, apparently

Anyway...didn't see any of my high wants on your list, sorry, would only trade those cards toward high wants...

I'll check back with you if I'm still here!!:D

T-Tar Master said:
"Would you do your:

For my

Leafeon LV X?"

I would add a claydol if you changed the magmortar LV X to a Uxie X or Heatran X.

PS: Pimpwalkin MJ is a supermod, which is why his name is pink :p

Thanks for the info T-Tar. Same deal...let me try to figure out what's what and get back to you.

OK, on your offer...I would do:

My:
Heatran X
Magmortar X

Your:
Leafeon Lv X

or

My:
4-3-2-1 Dusknoir line

Your:
Leafeon Lv X

about how much would it take to the the dusknoir special?? I just got a box of GC that came with these: shaymin x, scyther, electabuzz, and shiny swablu

Dragonbane said:
about how much would it take to the the dusknoir special?? I just got a box of GC that came with these: shaymin x, scyther, electabuzz, and shiny swablu

Ahh...good question...

I'm getting some GC cards, so don't want to trade for those yet...

Most interested in:

Leafeon Lv X
Glaceon Lv X
Shaymin Lv X IFDS
Raichu Lv X
Drapion Lv X

Bump#1

RE: Catbus - Looking for SW Weavile and IFDS/SF Tyranitars

CML for Dusknoir Lv X

RE: Catbus - Looking for SW Weavile and IFDS/SF Tyranitars

shaymin of the heart said:
CML for Dusknoir Lv X

It is on the cusp of being traded. I am trading it along with an Uxie Lv X for x2 Glaceon Lv X.

I'd consider another deal only if it included at least 1 Leafeon Lv X...which does not seem likely given your preference for grassy species...:)

BTW...have any Weavile SW??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back