• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Catbus - [H]: SF Charizard, Heatran X, Shiny Drifloon, IFDS, GC: SKYMIN X,

Bump...added cards

Maybe we can try this one more time? And this time, I'LL be the one who sends first. That is, if you can cml for the following cards:

Heatran Lv. X
Roseanne's Reseach RH
Night Maintenance x4
Premier Ball x2 (1 RH)
Bebe's Search x4 (x2 holo, x2 RH)
Cynthia's Feelings x4 holo

Please let me know. Thanks!

George2FRESH said:
Maybe we can try this one more time? And this time, I'LL be the one who sends first. That is, if you can cml for the following cards:

Heatran Lv. X
Roseanne's Reseach RH
Night Maintenance x4
Premier Ball x2 (1 RH)
Bebe's Search x4 (x2 holo, x2 RH)
Cynthia's Feelings x4 holo

Please let me know. Thanks!

Well, kind of looking for newer cards...maybe your Magnezone X for my Heatran X?

I could use your Venusaur ex FRLG about...now. :) I don't have Giratina X up, it's pending, so don't ask for that. Could you gimme an offer? Thanks!

Dudeman1993 said:
I could use your Venusaur ex FRLG about...now. :) I don't have Giratina X up, it's pending, so don't ask for that. Could you gimme an offer? Thanks!

Other than Giratina, the only thing you have I'd trade it for is Shaymin X...which is worth more. I don't really need that though as I have 1, but suppose I might trade for it if you don't have the Giratina for trade and don't have a Raichu X. Anyway, if you want to trade the ShayX and want to check my list for enough value to make a deal LMK.

How's this (these are MY values):
-Venusaur ex FRLG ($10.00)
-Torterra X DP ($8.00)
-Heatran X SF ($17.00)
-Espeon MD ($.50)

-Shaymin X IFDS ($40.00)
I'm still not sure...just if you'd do this.

Dudeman1993 said:
How's this (these are MY values):
-Venusaur ex FRLG ($10.00)
-Torterra X DP ($8.00)
-Heatran X SF ($17.00)
-Espeon MD ($.50)

-Shaymin X IFDS ($40.00)
I'm still not sure...just if you'd do this.

Well, your Shaymin X value is close to the eBay buy-it-now value...but if you go by that, Venusaur ex is $20-30. However you look at it, you'd have to give me more value than you are. Plus, again...Shaymin X IFDS value will drop fast once it's released whereas Venusaur ex will not. Besides...I don't really think you're trading your Shaymin anyway...:rolleyes:

What do you mean? I wanna get rid of it. I don't like Shaymin...so sorry to Shaymin fans who read this. I'm into the Heatran X the most, and I do have Shaymin IFDS I can add in. Remember, Heatran can be found in tins, so I don't value that highly at all. Shaymin X can't be found except from IFDS, where Heatran can be bought tin-wise for a meager 11-14 dollars.

shaymin707 said:
CML for Skymin x

Thanx

Might trade it for another Leafeon X, or for a Shaymin X...although they're both worth more that Skymin really....didn't really see anything else I need though. I am partial to trading with you though as I like the Sakura in your sig (that is Sakura, right?)!

EspeonROX said:
What do you mean? I wanna get rid of it. I don't like Shaymin...so sorry to Shaymin fans who read this. I'm into the Heatran X the most, and I do have Shaymin IFDS I can add in. Remember, Heatran can be found in tins, so I don't value that highly at all. Shaymin X can't be found except from IFDS, where Heatran can be bought tin-wise for a meager 11-14 dollars.

Guess I'd do Shaymin X for Venusaur ex and Heatran X. You're right about their value, those tins kind of do that, don't they...plus, I keep getting the D@M^ things! I've pulled x2 IFDS Heatran Lv X and x4 SF! It's OK, though, I've turned two into a Raichu X already. Venusaur ex is worth about $25 though, maybe not to YOU I suppose!! :D

interested in heatran lv.x (SF, english from pack) and your RH Heatran (LA, fire Lv. 47)

dont have much of your wants other than SW Weavile x2..

can add quite bit including dialga lv. x and gyrados* to offer as well as other noteables LMK thx!

hi! please cml for gliscor lv.x

shocker_125 said:
hi! please cml for gliscor lv.x

Have Raichu Lv X?

RE: Catbus - [H]: SF Charmeleon, Heatran X, Shiny Drifloon, Gengar RH, GC: SKYMIN X,

Catbus said:
EspeonROX said:

Guess I'd do Shaymin X for Venusaur ex and Heatran X. You're right about their value, those tins kind of do that, don't they...plus, I keep getting the D@M^ things! I've pulled x2 IFDS Heatran Lv X and x4 SF! It's OK, though, I've turned two into a Raichu X already. Venusaur ex is worth about $25 though, maybe not to YOU I suppose!! :D

Well...I really would like the Torterra X. That's the finishing evo I need for my collection, and I REALLY need that...please? Could I throw in...a Shaymin IFDS then? PLEASE?

RE: Catbus - [H]: SF Charmeleon, Heatran X, Shiny Drifloon, Gengar RH, GC: SKYMIN X,

EspeonROX said:
Catbus said:
EspeonROX said:

Well...I really would like the Torterra X. That's the finishing evo I need for my collection, and I REALLY need that...please? Could I throw in...a Shaymin IFDS then? PLEASE?

Well, if you throw in Mew δ 'star' DF I'll make the Torterra the booster version and toss in another rare or two.

Mew* is gold to me...I don't wanna give that up just now. What about a Charizard EX Power Keepers? I love my Mew*, anything else?

EspeonROX said:
Mew* is gold to me...I don't wanna give that up just now. What about a Charizard EX Power Keepers? I love my Mew*, anything else?

Nah, got one, thanks. Think I'll just hang onto the Venusaur ex for now then...don't really need another Shaymin X.

OK...are you sure there isn't anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back