• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE C A T B U S - Z O N E: Anyone out there have the Pizza Hut Snorlax Lv X???

HO HO HO!! Christmas Eve bump!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

RE: CATBUS haves: Kingdras, Machamps. Unown G's, SF Zard/Meleon, most Galactic Conquest

My:Groundon*
Your:SHiny swablu

RE: CATBUS haves: Kingdras, Machamps. Unown G's, SF Zard/Meleon, most Galactic Conquest

What would you trade for Omastar MD, and a Special Darkness Energy? And do you want EX series Special Dark, or DP-On? I also have RH Azelf if you still need one.

I have
x1 Omastar MD (prefer RH)
x1 Special dark energy
x1 Azelf LA (trade pending)
Altaria ex DF (trade pending)
Shining gyarados
are you intersted in them? They are on youe wants

I have
Metagross*
Dragonite ex (DF)

Juliacoolo said:
I have
x1 Special dark energy
Shining gyarados
are you intersted in them? They are on your wants

Here is my Offer:

My:
Registeel
Regice (RH)

for

Your:
Kingdra (LA) X2

LMK

billy5083 said:
My:Groundon*
Your:SHiny swablu

Hmm...that might just work. Let me get back to you.

Mach said:
What would you trade for Omastar MD, and a Special Darkness Energy? And do you want EX series Special Dark, or DP-On? I also have RH Azelf if you still need one.

Need the special dark to be legal...are ex special's legal? Could probably still use an Omastar and Azelf LA.

Juliacoolo said:
I have
x1 Special dark energy
Shining gyarados
are you intersted in them? They are on youe wants

Mild interest in all

geo15721 said:
I have
Metagross*
Dragonite ex (DF)

Got the Dragonite yesterday, need to update that. Still interested in Metagross, but not sure if I have anything you want that I'd trade for it at this moment...:D

Togekiss said:
Here is my Offer:

My:
Registeel
Regice (RH)

for

Your:
Kingdra (LA) X2

LMK

Well, don't really want those regis...are they on my list?

Yes they are in your "medium wants"

If you don't want them that's cool. I just pulled the RH Regice today so I offered it before even putting it on my own Trade Thread.

ok so now do i wait :p

Togekiss said:
Yes they are in your "medium wants"

If you don't want them that's cool. I just pulled the RH Regice today so I offered it before even putting it on my own Trade Thread.

Are they stars? By that I mean these:

regice *

Registeel*

If so, yes, I would like to trade for them.

billy5083 said:
ok so now do I wait :p

Sent you a PM

How about for Machamp SF x2? Those 3 cards, anyway. I can give you an EX series dark, or a DP-On series.

Togekiss said:
Catbus said:
Are they stars? By that I mean these:

regice *

Registeel*

If so, yes, I would like to trade for them.

So...
Regice (RH)
Registeel

for

Kingdra X2?

Well, first you have to tell me whether you have the star versions (click on the links I made for you in the last message if you're unsure of what I'm asking you).

Mach said:
How about for Machamp SF x2? Those 3 cards, anyway. I can give you an EX series dark, or a DP-On series.

Well, don't need the Omastar as it turns out....I could maybe do this:

My:
x2 Machamp SF

Your:
x1 Special dark MT/SW/MD
x1 Azelf LA
x1 Blissey GC
x1 Weavile SW (RH)

Please CML for:

3 Kingdra

LMK if you find anything.

How about your:

Palkia G X or Dialga G X

MY:

Garchomp LV. X JPN Promo, LMK:D

Ok my bad I did not realize you are looking for the actuall * versions. I do not have those.

Can you knock off Blissey GC for something else? I gave it to a friend of mine for Christmas.

I got a Neo kingdra (jpn)
maybe trade 4 a few trainers? i need some NM, u got any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back