• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: CATBUS haves: Kingdras, Machamps. Unown G's, SF Zard/Meleon, most Galactic Conquest

AquaMan1997 said:
How about your:

Palkia G X or Dialga G X

MY:

Garchomp LV. X JPN Promo, LMK:D

No thanks, like my G Lv X better at the moment...

Togekiss said:
Ok my bad I did not realize you are looking for the actuall * versions. I do not have those.

No sweat

Mach said:
Can you knock off Blissey GC for something else? I gave it to a friend of mine for Christmas.

OK, I'll take another look

tsuni_the_kingdra_master said:
I got a Neo kingdra (jpn)
maybe trade 4 a few trainers? I need some NM, u got any?

I'll check your list. Not hot to trade NM's for a collection want ATM, but let me assess how many I have an whether I can spare a couple.

RE: CATBUS haves: Kingdras, Machamps. Unown G's, SF Zard/Meleon, most Galactic Conquest

bump....

Have you gone over the list?

I'm pretty sure I have the:

Omastar MD RH
Moonlight Stadium (have to check)
Special Dark Energy. I have one EX Delta Species, RH, if you like that.

REALLY like Entei SW RH.

I have: special dark energy, azelf LA. I want Secret Charizard SF
Secret Charmeleon SF, Skymin Lv X
Palkia G Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Heatran Lv X
Drapion Lv X x2
Glaceon Lv X x2

CML for more

Mach said:
Have you gone over the list?

Sorry no, just got back from the coast. Will try to get to it tonight.

EspeonROX said:
I'm pretty sure I have the:

Omastar MD RH
Moonlight Stadium (have to check)
Special Dark Energy. I have one EX Delta Species, RH, if you like that.

REALLY like Entei SW RH.

OK, let me check on that. Sounds feasible...

BTW, got your cards and note, thanks! I'll try to get a ref up for you tonight.

Juliacoolo said:
I have: special dark energy, azelf LA. I want Secret Charizard SF
Secret Charmeleon SF, Skymin Lv X
Palkia G Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Heatran Lv X
Drapion Lv X x2
Glaceon Lv X x2

CML for more

Have the azelf now, just haven't updated my wants...although might do with another one or two, they can fit into many decks...and just need 1 special dark energy...certainly won't trade any of those cards for that alone....getting anymore Snorlax Lv X's?

Mach said:
Can you knock off Blissey GC for something else? I gave it to a friend of mine for Christmas.

Have any Moonlight Stadium or maybe Dawn's Stadium?

My:
Vaporeon*
Kingdra Neo Revelations

Your:
Dialga G Lv. X JPN
Promo Magnezone

LMK or counter.

Collector Don said:
My:
Vaporeon*
Kingdra Neo Revelations

Your:
Dialga G Lv. X JPN
Promo Magnezone

LMK or counter.

My:
Promo Magnezone
Promo Dusknoir
Promo Drifblim

Your
Vaporeon*

No thanks. How about I add in a rare from my haves to my last offer?

CML for Skymin Lv.x and 3x Kingdra. willing to buy. :p

Checked my inventory, have those 3 cards. So yeah.
I can do something with the Omastar MD RH and Moonlight Stadium for the Entei SW RH.

EspeonROX said:
Checked my inventory, have those 3 cards. So yeah.
I can do something with the Omastar MD RH and Moonlight Stadium for the Entei SW RH.

Wish I could say the same. I've found x3 holo Entei's, but no RH's...which I assume is what you really want. LMK. I'll keep looking. BTW, don't need the omastar anymore, but do want the moonlight and special dark energy. If I find one, I'll just trade it to you for those two, no worries.

Pandamore said:

7Lucario7Master7 said:
shaymin is going to be good but is over hyped and I think that SP decks and ampy,manetric will be played.

Pandamore said:
Pandamore said:

7Lucario7Master7 said:
shaymin is going to be good but is over hyped and I think that SP decks and ampy,manetric will be played.

Sorry, nothing I'd trade them for.

OK. Thanks! Yeah...I need the RH one the most.

Catbus said:
Mach said:

Have any Moonlight Stadium or maybe Dawn's Stadium?

I have 1 Moonlight Stadium that I can trade.

CML for Dialga G Lv. X please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back