• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * CATBUS * [W]: Magikarp/Gyarados SF RH, Gible/Gabite MT RH [H] Spare Flygon X

PokeKid Brandon said:
Ok so the RH one has a couple of scratches so you will be getting the regular holo. I like that deal and can probably do that. I also was checking you list and I have a RH fineon from SF and a magikarp RH. I was alos curious about the prices for Gallade E4 Lv.x Flygon Lv.x and floatzel Lv.x. As long as they are not to expensive for me than I can add in money equlivent to their value to our current trade. If not I can still probably do that trade.

So do yau want the RH fineon and RH magikarp?

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: Magikarp/Gyarados SF RH, Gible/Gabite MT RH [H] Spare Flygon X

PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Ok so the RH one has a couple of scratches so you will be getting the regular holo. I like that deal and can probably do that. I also was checking you list and I have a RH fineon from SF and a magikarp RH. I was alos curious about the prices for Gallade E4 Lv.x Flygon Lv.x and floatzel Lv.x. As long as they are not to expensive for me than I can add in money equlivent to their value to our current trade. If not I can still probably do that trade.

Sure, if it's the SF Magikarp and they're both scratch-free. Want to do this?

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
x1 Finneon RH
x1 Magikarp SF RH
$22

Bump......

kevkev77777 said:
Do you have any GE wailords

I have three, one is RH. I also have x2 RH Wailmers.

would you mind cml for
3xWailords
2xWailmers
Please

kevkev77777 said:
would you mind cml for
3xWailords
2xWailmers
Please

Any of these RH's?
4xgyarados-SF

kevkev77777 said:
No but anything else

Well, maybe it'd be easier if you check my wants and let me know if you have anything I'm looking for?

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: Looking for RH Stormfront Gyarados and Magikarps

Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
x1 Finneon RH
x1 Magikarp SF RH
$22

Ok I really like this deal and should be able to do it but I leave to go out of town tomorrow and like 5 PM so I can probably finalize as soon as I get back next sunday. Is this ok?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
x1 Finneon RH
x1 Magikarp SF RH
$22

Ok I really like this deal and should be able to do it but I leave to go out of town tomorrow and like 5 PM so I can probably finalize as soon as I get back next sunday. Is this ok?

Do you have a trade rep thread? If not, you'll need to set that up first.

what i've got is some holo energys

This is what i want

oh sorry it pressed enter
Anyway i want the mat and luxray GL i cant get most of the stuff

PokeKid Brandon said:
I just did.

Have a nice trip!

supernovaisyummy said:
what I've got is some holo energys

This is what I want

oh sorry it pressed enter
Anyway I want the mat and luxray GL I cant get most of the stuff

Do you have a trade thread? You'd better have a bunch of holo energies if you want the mat! Like 40-50 of them!

Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
x1 Finneon RH
x1 Magikarp SF RH
$22

Ok thanks for holding onto the deal for me. I will PM you as soon as I get back.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
x1 Finneon RH
x1 Magikarp SF RH
$22

Ok thanks for holding onto the deal for me. I will PM you as soon as I get back.

Sorry, never promised to hold onto anythng...I've learned that often falls through. We can check in in a week if you'd like, but I make no promises that the playmat will be available. As you know, we haven't agreed to any trade for the playmat, we've just discussed a trade. A closed trade only happens when we both send PMs with addresses agreeing to a trade. I've got others offering for the playmat, so will ultimately trade to the best offer. I'm sure you can understand that and would do the same.

Can you CML for the PokeBall Playmat. I can offer quite a lot.

Garchomp said:
Can you CML for the PokeBall Playmat. I can offer quite a lot.

well, nothing I really need, but I guess if the offer were right...

Go ahead and offer from these please:
1x Flygon Lv X
1x Luxray GL Lv X
1x Gliscor Lv X
1x Leafeon Lv X
1x Azelf Lv X
1x Palkia G Lv X

Or anything you see on my want list that you may have.

RE: ** C A T B U S ** Do you have a lot of Reverse Holos? If so, let's trade!

Could you please CML for Luxray GL X? I have an unlisted Ditto LA RF, and 2 Switch RF as well... :)

RE: ** C A T B U S ** Do you have a lot of Reverse Holos? If so, let's trade!

Would you trade my Infernape 4 Lv. X for your Garchomp Lv. X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back