• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * * * C A T B U S * * * [H] Uxie X, Dialga GX, Calls, STARS, SHININGS, CRYSTALS

would you do

My:

flygon lv x

Your:

azelf LA RH
Uxie LA RH
Uxie Lv X

counter or lmk

RE: * * * C A T B U S * * * [H] Uxie X, Dialga GX, Calls, STARS, SHININGS, CRYSTALS

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

x1 Floatzel Lv X RR

Didn't see anything, sorry.

coach4312 said:
would you do

My:

flygon lv x

Your:

azelf LA RH
Uxie LA RH
Uxie Lv X

counter or lmk

I'll pass, thanks.

i wont trade that much for those. i can get them for Losjackel for about 12 apiece sorry

konter_j8902 said:
i wont trade that much for those. i can get them for Losjackel for about 12 apiece sorry

OK, good luck with that.

Could you CML for the Call Energies that you have? Thanks much!

Would you do a groudon star for your uxie lv x and a call energy?

captain.mongoose said:
Could you CML for the Call Energies that you have? Thanks much!

Have any of my wants?

coach4312 said:
Would you do a groudon star for your uxie lv x and a call energy?

Well, Uxie X's worth a bit more than Groudon star so I could do:

Your:
Groudon star (assuming it's mint)
Kingdra UL

My:
Uxie Lv X

If you want calls, you'd have to add more.

Catbus said:
Have any of my wants?

Yes, I do have Metagross ex and Kingdra ex, but idk how much they're worth to you, and if they merit a few call energies.

I can do that pm me the details

captain.mongoose said:
Yes, I do have Metagross ex and Kingdra ex, but idk how much they're worth to you, and if they merit a few call energies.

Well, if you had a Metagross *, definitely! Can you tell me which sets the ex's are from, and their condition?

coach4312 said:
I can do that pm me the details

PM sent

Do you have any unlisted Lux X?

I have:
Latios star
Espeon star
Mew star

LMK

Here are some cards that you might be interested in:

x1 Dewgong (SR)
x1 Raichu (SR)
x1 Hoothoot (SR)
x1 Sudowoodo (AP)
x1 Grass Cube (AP)

Here are some cards I want:
x1 (or 2 if possible) Uxie X********** (want alot)
x2 (or all of them if possible) Uxie (not RH)******
x1 Flygon X (probably not going to get it)
x1 Flygon RR ( I am sure you have this :))
x3 Pokemon Reversal (throw-in)

you can CML for more things you might like,

LMK

cml for palkia g x

Catbus said:
Well, if you had a Metagross *, definitely! Can you tell me which sets the ex's are from, and their condition?

Well, I don't need the call energies anymore... sorry!

please CML for 3x call energy.

Can you please CML for the following?

1x Uxie League
4x Emerald holo Rare Candy
1x Pikachu*

Thank you!

Hey, I really want that Latias*. Unfortunately, I don't have much off your wants list, but I saw on your PokeGym list that you want Jumpluffs; I have a few unlisted ones. Any chance you're interested in Jumpluffs/CML for more + cash for that Latias*?

Edit: The Jumpluffs that I have all have some light use, but are still in near mint-almost mint condition.

I have Flygon X, do you trade your Gold star cards or EXs? Also i live in Norway. Thanks

cml for
landmin x
3 calls
snorlax x
floatzel x
uxie x
i live in canada btw

Cml for
shining noctowl
Espeon star
Umbreon star
Or any of your other stars, shinnings, or crystal pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back