• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chandel Lock (Chandelure/Vileplume)

gompy89

Aspiring Trainer
---Pokemon 23 ---

3-1-2 Vileplume
3-2-3 Chandelure
2-2 Dodrio
2 Pichu
2 Jirachi
1 Shaymin

---TSS 26 ---

2 Collector
4 Twins
2 Judge
3 PONT
1 Blackbelt
2 Sage
1 Flower shop lady
3 Junk arm
3 Communication
4 Rare candy
1 Tropical beach

---Energy 10 ---

8 PSychic
2 Grass

Strategy:

Get vileplume to lock trainers and chandelure to put 6 damage counters on opponents side with free retreat provided by dodrio. Does 50 damage plus burned and confused with can do total of 50+60+20=130 damage, in a perfect game KO everything because right now we dont have playable pokemons with more than 130HP.

This deck is still in a testing mode, give suggestions

Problems:
- Very slow start and its difficult to get vileplume and chandelure at same time.
- Not many energy acelarators for psychic pokemons only jirachi but its a flip power
- Bench full easly, i need 1 vileplume, 2 chandelure, 1 dodrio then i play jirachi for energies or shaymin to switch energies thats the biggest problem

You should play Seeker + Blissey Prime, for full healing and bench clearing.
Also, you could run no energies, have a 4-4-4 Chandelure line, and use tropical beach every time, though that probably would have problems late game, it would be a great sniper. That is up to you, of course, because it is an almost completely different deck.

-2 Twins
-1 Black Belt
-2 Sage's
-3 Junk Arm
-2 Pichu
+2 Psychic Energy
+4 Juniper
+2 Collector
+2 Catcher

Your not suppose to run many trainers in a trainer lock deck. Junk arms would be just a dead card late game. I like juniper more then sage's because your drawing free 7 cards. Yeah, you have to discard your hand but you can get over that in late game. Max out the collector because it will make it more consistent. Too get more energies. i took out the pichu's because, since your running 4 collector, you wont need to have pichu. Pichu lets your opponent set up too. This is suppose to be a lock up deck. Not a Auto-Win deck... try my changes.

Back