Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes. 10/6/11 UPDATE: Loudred GL. 90 cards so far!

...there wasn't any other art available? I mean, we're talking about Charizard, one of THE most popular Pokémon, and you pick a piece of art with an Arcanine in it without any mention of Arcanine on the card...
I mean, if you want to have the art that way, then I can't force you to change it. I'm just...questioning your reasoning for using that particular art.

RE: Charganium's fakes. 10/9/11 UPDATE: Whismur GL. 91 cards so far!

@Pokefan: It was 3D. I had to use it.
@ Zyflair: Sayanora.
whismur_gl__ula_by_charganium-d4caadb.png

Whismur GL: Unova League Advanced

RE: Charganium's fakes: Victorious Valley. 94 cards inside!

BLACK & WHITE
Victorious Valley​
Far away, in the jagged mountains of the Johto region, lies...the Charicific Valley! There, Charizard come from the four corners of the earth to hone their skills. Protected by law and overseen by Pokémon Rangers, the valley has remained peaceful for decade upon decade. But now, Team Rocket and Hunter J threaten the reserve. The Charizard will be captured and used for dastardly and nefarious purposes unless you harness their power in BW: Victorious Valley!
The Black & White: Victorious Valley expansion contains over 60 cards. Each player needs a 60-card deck to play. Recommended for players 10 and up.​
So. Yeah. This set is based on an anime episode where Ash left his Charizard in a valley for training, and is just an excuse for me to make more Charizard(s?). It will feature Dragon-types, 5 different Charizard cards, and 5 different EX cards.The set list will be organised in a pre-BW style because I made the set list like that and when I realized I was doing it wrong it was too late. :p
The set list is being added to the first post now.
Oh, and here's a card I made for the contest:
blastoise__beach_contest_entry_by_charganium-d4e4pj7.png

RE: Charganium's fakes: Victorious Valley. 95 cards inside!

More charizards?! The RSPCA is gonna wonder what your doing with all of them lol :D

No more Charizards pleeeeease! :D

Sounds exciting, though!

I'm a Charizard embezzler :p

crustle__victorious_valley_by_charganium-d4fftcl.png

Big thanks to CMP for the set symbol. All spoilers for the set are now complete, but I'm not giving them to you.

I have the symbol in a vector form and could make it look like an actual set symbol for you -- it looks kinda off right now. And next time -- would you mind asking before using one of my symbols? Thanks Charg!

Thanks Charg!

Here's the symbol -- it's more in scale to the official symbols.
chargsymbol.png

You're welcome and thanks!
swinub__hs_johto_by_charganium-d4fjt7c.png

Thanks to asche for the dual-type icon.

How do you remove polls from threads?

RE: Charganium's fakes: Typhlosion. 98 cards inside!

Nice choice of evocon -- looks like something that would actually be on a BW card.

RE: Charganium's fakes: So who was throwing the pies? We're almost there!

I like the Charizard (the one with Arcanine) EX and the Mewtwo FA ('cuz he looks like a total BA). Great job, these must be very time consuming. I spent 10 hours yesterday on GIMP with this render... my head hurts thinking about it >.>

Keep it up!

Back