• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cheetor586 Sales Thread ($50 gets you everything on this thread, please help me!)

RE: Cheetor586 Sales Thread

wonderer Yup, that would be fine. PM me to confirm please

EspeonROX What you've got there adds up to $9, is that what you meant?

Whoops, my bad. I can do that. PM me to confirm.

EDIT: Never mind. I am negotiating trades with other users. NO CONFIRMATION OR FINALIZATION.

I am going on choir tour until the 31st of this month, so I won't be able to ship anything until then. wonderer, I am PMing you now.

Updated, also selling Articuno and Smeargle collectable items, let me know if you're interested.

Alright everyone, if you act within the next week, you can buy my ENTIRE collection for $100 + Shipping. WHAT A DEAL!

Last chance before the cards sell on Craigslist, $100 plus shipping for the collection!

Don't revive month old threads. Locked. Cheetor can reopen it or PM me to have me do it.

~Muddy68

I have Lucario sleeves (opened) from Diamond and Pearl, and that's it as far as prerelease sleeves go

cheetor586 said:
I have Lucario sleeves (opened) from Diamond and Pearl, and that's it as far as prerelease sleeves go

sorry for reviving this dead topic :(

how much do you want for them

$13 shipped? They're in good condition. You'll get 62 or 63 of them, can't remember how many extra I have.

Alright, that's fine.

To everyone else, make an offer on my entire collection of cards, I'm willing to listen to anyone, any price!

Back