• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cheetor586 Sales Thread ($50 gets you everything on this thread, please help me!)

RE: Cheetor586 Sales Thread

$100 shipped gets you every card in this thread plus all of my sleeves and toploaders that I have too. I need to get rid of this stuff and pay for student teaching in the fall, so I hope someone can take this deal! If you can't do $100, let me know what you can do and I'm sure we can work something out. PLEASE!!! Thanks a bunch for looking, everyone

RE: Cheetor586 Sales Thread ($100 gets you everything on this thread, please help me!)

MD 82. Fossil Excavator $0.10 each (x2 if you have them)
SF 89. Poke Drawer + x2 $0.25 each

I'm interested in these.

RE: Cheetor586 Sales Thread ($100 gets you everything on this thread, please help me!)

Hi, I'd love your:

SW Ludicolo, DP Dusknoir, DP Roserade, DP Skuntank, MT Lumineon, GE Swampert, GE Darkrai (which ones you got, I need both), MD Unknown P, and 1 RH Torterra PL.

I will get back to both of you tonight, I have to leave for work now. Thanks for the replies!

cheetor586 said:
I will get back to both of you tonight, I have to leave for work now. Thanks for the replies!

Mkay, please let us know. :D

Crm and Alex, please make offers on the cards you want, thanx!

Im asking for 9 rares. 10$ seems fair.

Alex, how about $13 to cover shipping and paypal costs?

I ship money myself. I have no paypal.

12$ and deal!

$12 sounds good, please PM me to confirm

Mesprit LvX
Azelf LvX

$25 shipped?
Can pay via PayPal or cash, your choice.

Shakespeare, can you make it 30 shipped and then we have a deal, let me know :)

Hello, I would like to buy 2x Poke-Drawer + (if you still have them), 2x PlusPower, and 1x Misdreavous from Stormfront. $2 for the lot?

Will you be paying Cash or Paypal? I would say $3 cash or $3.50 paypal to cover the paypal fee would be my counter offer.

cheetor586 said:
Will you be paying Cash or Paypal? I would say $3 cash or $3.50 paypal to cover the paypal fee would be my counter offer.

Alright I could do that and prefer to send the movie using Paypal, so just PM the info and I will get the money sent asap.

cheetor586 said:
Shakespeare, can you make it 30 shipped and then we have a deal, let me know :)

Sorry. That is the best I can do.

25 is fine then, PMing you now :)

Bump 1

I have slashed the price to $50 (plus shipping, it's a large box) for the entire collection, which includes binders, binder inserts, sleeves, and toploaders. It's a great bargain and a great way to get a bunch of cards for very little money. Please buy them, I need to free up the space and I need the money

I have regular sleeves, they're just the normal red sleeves, opaque so they should be okay for organized play, if you're interested you can make an offer. There is a full playset available

Back