• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

RE: CHIAs[H]Gyarados deck stuff, HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Luxray X,Mew Prime,Gengar Prime

the crippler 18

I think I'll hold onto blaziken fb

I didn't see anything for Kingdra Prime sorry Mudkip

RE: CHIAs[H]Gyarados deck stuff, HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Luxray X,Mew Prime,Gengar Prime

My:

Mew Prime
Poke Turn

Your:

2x RH Jumpluff HGSS
4x Hoppip HGSS (if you have them)
3x Skiploom HGSS (if you have them)

Does that work for you? I can throw in some smaller stuff you want that isn't on your wants list. LMK

My 1-1 Blaziken FB X line for your 2 RH magikarp stormfront, RH Gyarados and a RH Seeker?

festizzio

I'll have to pass I don't have those cards anymore

minimidget94

I'm still interested in your Blaziken fb x but I don't have the gyarados cards. is there anything else you'd like??

RE: CHIAs[H]2x Luxray gl lv. x HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Lost World RH and Gengar Prime

I still need the RH Seeker, and I'm a little interested in the 3 RH SP. Metal Energy, but not really.

RE: CHIAs[H]2x Luxray gl lv. x HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Lost World RH and Gengar Prime

Could you check my list for:

2 Luxray GL X HIGH.
1 Heart Gold Soul Silver cities Play mat (never been used but not sealed) Would like.
3x Mew Prime Med High.
Triumphant pre-release sleeves. Would like.

Techdeck101

Really lookin for 1 Gengar Prime at the moment for my daughter's deck, I didn't see anything on your list at the moment except RH seeker

minimidget94

Ahh ok I think I'll hold onto the rh seeker for now. Where is your sales thread?

I don't have any Gengar Primes. I will trade the RH Seeker.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92305 We can work out a deal on there or you can PM me.

Mind checking my list for your 3x DCE?

BaIn

I looked I'm sorry I didn't see anything .

Please CML for Kigdra Prime, 2x call energy, and 3x DCE.

I have Gengar Prime what can I get out of it??

Wiiman~ feel free to toss me an offer

EriqDeSmasher

I didn't see anything sorry

do you have any of the folowing:
Absol G (and X)
gengar X
Weavile G
RH stamples
I also like you RH TGIs
or any other of my wants??

I really don't have any of your needs I'm afraid. Sorry man

RE: CHIAs[H]2x Luxray gl lv. x HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Lost World RH,COL Holo energies,

my
1 gengar prime
your
1 lux x

RE: CHIAs[H]2x Luxray gl lv. x HGSS cities Mat,Primes[W]Lost World RH,COL Holo energies,

CML for
x3 Mew Prime

coltsfan~
I'm Sorry I'll have to pass, I would want to have something added to make it work

Gengar Master~ I'll take a look

*bump* updated wants/haves

Back