Chien-Pao, Gastrodon, Cofagrigus, Maushold from “Supercharged Breaker!”

So with numbering its almost 100% safe that slaking is the last alt art but maybe we'll get a steel ex then it's still 50%
Based on Latias ex SIR from Surging Sparks, the SIR cards from Paradise Dragona, and the amount of SIR the set description mentioned, the SIR cards from Supercharged Breaker are Milotic, Pikachu, Hydreigon, and then either Scovillain or the final unrevealed Pokemon ex, so no SIR Slaking ex.

Furthermore, there won't be any Steel ex in Supercharged Breaker either, since we know 7/8 ex cards, and again based on card placements, the final ex will likely be either Grass, Fire, or Water.

Based on Latias ex SIR from Surging Sparks, the SIR cards from Paradise Dragona, and the amount of SIR the set description mentioned, the SIR cards from Supercharged Breaker are Milotic, Pikachu, Hydreigon, and then either Scovillain or the final unrevealed Pokemon ex, so no SIR Slaking ex.

Furthermore, there won't be any Steel ex in Supercharged Breaker either, since we know 7/8 ex cards, and again based on card placements, the final ex will likely be either Grass, Fire, or Water.
Scovillan cant be the sar this set. I numbered 12 ar 4 trainer and then milotic is #130 so no room for scovillan. Then it must be a steel one

Looks like you're right. I misscounted 4 trainers. So there was my issue!

most notable might be benched Dusknoir since it's more than just rule boxes. it's also a big problem for Gardevoir. it seems that in any of these cases gusting the Gastrodon to the active is one way to deal with it, including using Dusknoir to eliminate it

pour one out for Baxcalibur :''''')
It also affects Archeops, since Fossils are technically basics. Considering Lugia won Joinville, that's also a pretty big deal. I can see Gastrodon being seriously popular as a tech.

Gastrodon is just... Urgh... Why not such effects against basics?! -.-"
I always feel like they are sooo against anything that isn't basic since the B/W era.
Klefki has the same effects against basics. Needing to be active isn't even a big deal since it acts as a good buffer in the early turns when setup is paramount, requiring an early boss to break since Bundle is shut off by it, denying either basic abilities or a turn 1/2 setup supporter is impactful.

most notable might be benched Dusknoir since it's more than just rule boxes. it's also a big problem for Gardevoir. it seems that in any of these cases gusting the Gastrodon to the active is one way to deal with it, including using Dusknoir to eliminate it

pour one out for Baxcalibur :''''')

I dont think Gastrodon is so much of a problem for Gardevoir, with that 3 retreat cost is just a gift for Gardevoir... stamp + catcher + cave Jigglypuff and Gardevoir player will severely punish Gastrodon player back

Honestly I feel that Gastrodon severely shut down Charizard deck (Pidgeot, Charizard and Dusknoir) and not that much else, sure will annoy other decks playing Dusknoir but they can still use Dusclops anyway

Okay, but can we talk about how adorable Mausehold and Tandemaus are! Please just give me a playable one! I love them!
in what way is it not already "playable"? even if you're bemoaning that it isn't at the uppermost tier this new attack lets you break the limit previously set by only being able to have 4 tandemaus. at the end of the day a card or deck, especially one that isn't just linearly numerically outclassed or replaceable, is only as "playable" as the individual player's own ability to play them to begin with. do some self-reflection.

Back