DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
Cyndaquil. Crystal was my first game, and I chose Cyndaquil, so it would seem strange for me not to pick him again.

Cyndaquil for me too, I would chose totadile but it takes longer with water pokemon starter...plus there are better water pokemon out there than Feraligatr

WTF....They all suck i just end up putting it in the box anyways..
but if your good you'll start with Chikorita!! Its the hardest to beat the game with.{G}

When i first got gold version for my game boy, i went with Chikorita. That gold version has still been my favorite of all the pokemon games ever made. So for old times sake, im going with my old friend Chikorita again.

Well.. Im buying both HG/SS so I suppose Chikorita on one, and Cyndaquil on another. I have Totodile from LG/FR! So its all good!!!

really i tsick with grass and fire lik in the regions my faves were
Kanto-Charizard Venusaur
Jhoto-Typhlosion
Hoenn- Blaziken Sceptile
Sinnoh- Toreterra Infernape

but chikorita does not apeal to me so probably Totodile and Cyndaquil

Probably Totodile, that was the one I choose when I had Heart Gold or Soul Silver (forgot) when I was little.
I'm hoping to get with a friend when HGSS comes out so I have Totodile and Cyndaquil as my starters - mehh to Chikorita. :p

I'm probably gonna choose Cyndaquil to start off, and on my second run of the game, trade all three starters. Technically speaking, Cyndaquil was my first ever pokemon, since Gold version was my first ever game, and it was my starter.

And sheesh, I see much hate towards Chikorita =P
If it weren't for my sense of nostalgia, I'd probably start with Chikorita, cause I always loved Meganium (after I played through Pokemon Colosseum on gamecube)

i think cyndaquil is the best because it can beat most of the gym leders in johto

Cyndaquil will be mine....

this is gonna be the first time i choose fire(i always chose water for some reason?)

Back