1.) Pokepark Wii
2.) Nintendo DSI
3.) Money
4.) shadow lugia plush
5.) umbreon canvas plush

That's about it....

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

6 Dimension said:
Oh, a Wacom Tablet and an iPod would be cool, too.
If you get both, I'll personally conradulate you. I asked for my mum for an ipod instead of the pentablet, and she's like 'you're not getting an ipod' ;_;

I'm fairly sure I'm getting the pentablet, though,. [Mum mentioned Best Buy had free shipping for chirstmas, and I'm fairly sure that's where she's getting it from since I had to show her on the wacom website and then on there. lmao]

I would also /realllly/ like an MP3 player of sorts, since I'm out of 1 of 3 [I'm assuming the third doesn't have one... I'm sure the other one doesn't though] in my class to lack one.>______> [Like 7 out of 12 kid in our entire grade own I-pod touches, and yes, that's being serious]

A few games, a flute [high doubt that would happen] and a new gaming computer.

I actually, don't want anything. I mean, I already have everything I want. I guess, I just want a merry Christmas. No, I am not crazy. I just... I just want a real Christmas. With my family (and no I am not gay). Is it to much to ask?

^I hear you buddy, i want a peaceful christmas but i also want presents, i guess i'm just used to getting them.
Also i want 2 albums

Man on the moon 2: The Legened of Mr. Rager
and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

I guess i would choose super scriblenauts. It's very fun game with new features.

I don't want very much. Maybe a video game or two. There are some other things out there I would really like, but money to save up would probably be the best thing for me at the moment.

I was going to ask for force unleashed 2 but i found out it's too short, so i want black ops and Super Scribblenauts.

a SP800-UZ Olympus Camera for my bird photography. I really want this. It has a great 30X zoom so i'll get those hawks alot closer.

omahanime:
Well, both my dad and my brother are part of that so I often get coupons or discounts from them. Thanks though, that certainly does help alot with the expenses.

Another thing I'd really like is a job...being able to buy gifts for my family right now would be awesome...I've been looking into a few jobs but with the holidays and the demand for part time jobs right now it's really tough.

In other news, for Christmas I'd like a 4GB Xbox 360 Slim (I don't need the 250GB), Black Ops (360), Saw I (360), Batman: Arkham Asylum (360), Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), Epic Mickey (Wii), and then money/giftcards from my family gift exchange/Secret Santa.

Hmmmm...
Well, since my birthday was just a little while ago, I can't decide what i want, since I got EVERYTHING I wanted for my birthday. (Which was one thing, an iTouch. :3)

I found something I would actually like. Kind of costs nearly a thousand quid, though. MacBook, anyone? People want them all the time, and now as I progress through life a load of my work requires the computer. We have a crummy laptop, Mac 24", and an iPod Touch. The firmly laptop isn't up to my standards since I first used a Mac.

Some Gundam models (MG Astray Red Frame 2nd revise FTW!), Apollo Justice, Phoenix Wright Offical Art, Scott Pilgrim Bluray, and Casshern Sins pt 2 Bluray

I want just 2 things;

1. Renew my Xbox Live Gold for the year.
2. Cash that I can put away for Worlds.

I live in Washington State. My friends and I plan on a road trip down to San Diego for Worlds next year. Need lots of money still...

^Ah, but you see, cold hard cash is never a bad idea. Cash allows the buyer to get whatever they desire.

At first I was kind of iffy on if I wanted anything. But now I do, I want one of those PSP Holiday Bundles. Bad. XD

I would also like Cash, and a big Cookbook Gift Set.

Back