Christmas 2010

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

I'm hoping to get mainly cash so I can save up for the 3DS. After Christmas, I should have a sum of at least $300 so I'll just work off of allowance to cover tax. Although, getting Donkey Kong Country Returns wouldn't be half bad either.

Mimebread: Ugh, don't you know it. I hope I'll have the $450 by March I planned on having... I want like, 5 games that will be on that system. -.-

I can tell you though, that DKC Returns is GREAT. And if you have an/acces to Ebay you can usually sell games back for about $10 under what they cost in stores if they're still somewhat hot. So if you can complete a game in a month I would recommend doing that. ;D

1.Ratchet and Clank Future, A Crack in Time
2.The Sly Collection
3.Pokemon Ranger:Guardian Signs
4. a PS3
5. Oh wait! I got this today! 42 inch flat screen TV!!!=700$ =O

Some Wii games, namely PokéPark (may as well), NSMBW (missed out last year), Galaxy 2, and Epic Yarn, hopefully Guardian Signs as well. Some LEGO sets would be nice, and some money.

shiny umbreon, i've got the special edition, it's a great game, really good but the next one i think will be bad. I got rid of some gifts and i want to get The Big Bang Theory of dvd.

My Wants now

The Silmarrilion
Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coils
Warhammer - Gondor in Flames
Warhammer - Army of the Dead
Warhammer - Dead Banner Carrier
Warhammer - Dead Horsemen x2

Money to invest in a bass clarinet. Last month I was declined an orchestra pit job offer because I didn't have one of my own. It SUCKED.

-_-

Usually I try to keep myself from wanting things; but this... this is important.

A Canon camera. It has 35X zoom and has abit better focus. New roller skates would also be nice. A punching bag is probubly the last thing on my list. I need something to vent my anger out on sometimes.

So far, like, everything I mainly wanted I'm getting:

Clay Matthews throwback Jersey
xbox360 slim
money

:)

I want money to buy either a PS3 or a Xbox, I haven't decided which yet(I should make a thread about this) and if I don't have enough then I'll buy something else.

Imma get an Asus cpu, a 25 inch monitor, some American Eagle clothes, a renewal on my gold membership for xbox, and some new drum sticks.

What I want for Christmas:

A Hadron Collider (a big 'un)
A Stealth Plane
Some Francium
An Atomic Bomb
Carbon-Dating Equipment
For the World to Stop using apostrophe 'its' for possession.

If I get half those things, I'm sorted.

(And Santa, while you're at it, bring me proof for Higgs Boson)

Alvin and the Minezumis,

Can I borrow your list? It is more realistic than mine.

Dear Santa,

I want my computer and the internet to break down as a present. You'll be giving me another present without your concern in the process too. You'll be giving me a proper real life instead of browsing forums in the internet.
However you got me a early christmas present through my parents, which was a laptop. You just ruined my realistic life even more. Also, dear santa I want one more thing. I would love if it if you gave my brother a sense of humor (which he severely lack) Unlike other kids, I'm not asking for atomic bombs, my own nuclear powerstations, my own pizza making machines, PS3, Xboxes and all that kind of things. I just want a life and a sense of humor for my brother.

Thank you.

I had wanted Fifa 11, Air Max 90s, Polo Boots. Anything else I want (which is probably clothes) I plan on buying with the money save after Christmas shopping. I kind of want an Ipod Touch but that can wait until after Christmas. As always, I wish that everyone around me will remain healthy and happy

edit: I had also wanted the Retro 11s in Cool Grey but those are pricey so I'm not too worried about it.

Back