I got:

• An Apple TV
• All three Indigo League DVD box sets
• Donkey Kong Country Returns
• 500 GB External Hard Drive
• A fancy new watch
• Some new pajama pants and a robe
• $75

Definitely a very good (not to mention, white) Christmas for me! And to top it all off, tomorrow we're finally going to see the new Narnia movie.

I could not wait until next morning so here is what I have received.

.Assassins Creed Brotherhood-Ps3
.Dead Rising 2-Xbox 360
.The Sly (Cooper) collection
.Xbox 360 Kinect
.Sonic Colors
.Sweat Wear Suit/Jacket
.Route 66;Motor championship shirt
.Pokemon Ranger;Shadows of Almia
.RCA LED 24" flatscreen tv

And England's back with presents and the usual rubbish. Merry Christmas! USA, it should be Christmas in the east and probably most of the country now, so merry Christmas!

I got some American Eagle clothes, some gift cards, and a new Beats by Dr Dre to replace my old ones.

The most important gift was spending time with loved ones :)

What i got

Kanye's latest album

Hamish and Andy greatest memories CD, search them if you don't know

Black Ops

Super Scribblenauts

Bottle Rocket Launcher

Nerf Gun

Family guy Something Something Something Dark side

How i met your mother season 5

Barney stinsons Bro on the go book

And Arceus and the Jewel of life.

:).

I got:
Sonic Free Riders
DK Country Returns
Pajamas
Connect 4

At least I got some good gifts this year!
Plus i'm getting a LG Rumor Touch next week

^^Something Something Something Dark Side was a great movie. Probably my second favorite movie of all time behind Black Hawk Down.

Well, I'm currently waiting for my brother to get up so we can open presents. May post what I got later. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!!

This will be the most active thread O_O

What I've gotten so far:

Giant Yoshi Plush (2 Feet tall about)
Thunder Cloud Plush (http://www.mariowiki.com/Thunder_Cloud)
Pikachu World Box
HGSS Collection Box
Nerf Cover for DSi XL

I got what I wanted too. I was getting a PS3, but I told my to just get me a 3DS when it comes out.

Video Games
Flat screen TV
New Bike
$50 Burger King gift card
New clothes

I just got my XBOX 360 and Star Wars the Force Unleashed, I was too excited to pay attention to the other things that I got, I might post them later.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I got:
-A new Flat Screen TV.
-XBOX 360.
-Kinect.
-Sonic Free Riders.
-Kinect Adventures & Sports.

Lol, didn't thought I would get so many things. xD
Merry Christmas everyone. C:

Got 6 Triumphant pack, of which I pulled Bottom of Dialga Palkia Legend, and Top of Darkrai Cresselia :D:D:D:D

I also got Galaxy 2 and Ranger 3. Very satisfying Christmas :D

This year for Christmas, I got a water-proof case for an IPod, the 13th Pokemon movie for DVD, and an IPad. These are some awesome gifts that's for sure.:D

Didn't really expect anything specific, so I'm stoked at what I got. Some good stuff from Express, new cologne, an iPod Touch and an iPad were some of the bigger-ticket items.

Having said that, let's not forget what the season is all about. Presents are nice, but that shouldn't be our focus!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Wow, did EVERYONE get an Xbox or Flatscreen?

Got some more stuff:

New Yo-yo
Sonic Colors (Wii)
1 yard of saltwater taffy
Japanese Candy
Mushroom candy (Comes in a power up mushroom from Mario tin :D)
Toad Keychain
Mushroom T-shirt (As you can see, I had a semi-toad/power up mushroom themed Christmas.)
Rainbow styluses for DSi XL (Only had one, which can hardly stay in it's slot :/)

Last night I had to go to this party and was bored, and for dinner we're having a huge christmas dinner. I'm also getting a dicebag and I get money and some other stuff from friends and family. I'm so lucky to have friends and family who are so generous.

Merry Christmas everybody! I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon and post what I got as well-

-Xbox 360 Slim 250GB
-Black Ops
-Arkham Asylum
-Super Mario Galaxy (after playing the second one, I had to try this one)
-LOADS of Aeropostale clothes :F
-Kick-Grass DVD
-Xbox 360 Chat Pad

and then a few other little things, such as gift cards, etc.

Let's see... several pokemanz packs with good pulls.... But more importantly, an electric bass and amplifier that I don't know how to play! My dad will teach me though lol.

Back