• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Opened MD box!Got Glaceon Lv X!Ask if you want holos/RHs!Now have Wailord EX!

No,I don't really want to trade Glaceon Lv X ATM

RE: Opened MD box!Got Glaceon Lv X!Ask if you want holos/RHs!Now have Wailord EX!

Cml for the following:

Prerelease Kirlia
Prerelease Porygon2
DP01 Turtwig
DP02 Chimchar
DP03 Piplup
x2 City Championship Shinx
x1 STP stamped Luxio

Quick question, the Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup are holo correct?

chanman45 said:
I'm interested in any NON PROMO and MINT EXs,*s and Lv Xs
i have kyogre* (might be trading to dane van treek)gardy ex df,sceptile ex cg,steelix ex(might be going to full-cresseliation),absol ex,raichu ex,x2 mew ex(might be going to someone else),banette ex,darkrai lv.x,and gardevoir lv x.

TearsofanUchiha said:
Cml for the following:

Prerelease Kirlia
Prerelease Porygon2
DP01 Turtwig
DP02 Chimchar
DP03 Piplup
x2 City Championship Shinx
x1 STP stamped Luxio

Quick question, the Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup are holo correct?

Well the Piplup went to Crazar and yes,the Turtwig and Piplup are holo.I was only interested in
Mewtwo Lv X
x2 Leafeon Lv X.Any other cards you were interested in?

Water Rayquaza said:
I have kyogre* (might be trading to dane van treek)gardy ex df,sceptile ex cg,steelix ex(might be going to full-cresseliation),absol ex,raichu ex,x2 mew ex(might be going to someone else),banette ex,darkrai lv.x,and gardevoir lv x.
I was interested in
Banette EX
Darkrai Lv X
Gardevoir Lv X

Make an offer please

Well, the Leafeons are gone, and I wouldn't do Mewtwo for those. Would you do Glaceon Lv.X, cards listed above for Mewtwo Lv.X? Lmk. =D

TearsofanUchiha said:
Well, the Leafeons are gone, and I wouldn't do Mewtwo for those. Would you do Glaceon Lv.X, cards listed above for Mewtwo Lv.X? Lmk. =D

Glaceon Lv X can't be traded ATM.Unless you were interested in anything else,then I'll take a look at your list again.

Water Rayquaza said:
x1 cresselia x and x1 glaceon lv x.

Glaceon Lv X can't be traded ATM and Cresselia Lv X is pending

No,but I do have Palkia Lv X

Did you see anything else? I am really only interested in the Stamped and Prerelease cards, so I mine as well say take out the Chimchar and Turtwig...

TearsofanUchiha said:
Did you see anything else? I am really only interested in the Stamped and Prerelease cards, so I mine as well say take out the Chimchar and Turtwig...

Only interested in these...
Electivire Lv.X x1
TSD x1

Water Rayquaza said:
what other lv x's?

Diamond and Pearl
x3 Torterra Lv X
x1 Empoleon Lv X
x1 Infernape Lv X

Mysterious Treasures
x2 Electivire Lv x
x1 Lucario Lv X
x2 Magmortar Lv X

Secret Wonders
x2 Honchcrow Lv X(pending)
x1 Gardevoir Lv X(pending)

Great Encounters
x2 Dialga Lv X(pending)
x1 Palkia Lv X
x1 Darkrai Lv X
x2 Cresselia Lv X(pending)

Majestic Dawn
x1 Porygon Z Lv X(pending)
x2 Glaceon Lv X
x3 Garchomp Lv X(Can't trade ATM)(x1 JPN)

im interested in x1 dialga lv x and x1 darkrai lv x and glaceon lv x.

How about
My
Palkia Lv X

Your
Gardevoir Lv X

Ok.....well I don't want to trade with you really,I didn't really need your cards anyway.

What would you want for those Cresselia LV.Xs. I don't have anything on your wants list but I have a lot of cards so if there is anything esle you might want I will give it to you or I can pay you money ($10 maybe).

I know that,but I don't need your cards bady enough.

Slickdc:Give me a list through pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back