• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Have Lv Xs for most sets!!!Post if you want to buy/trade!!!Also have Xx Empole

hey. I need to talk to you.

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!! Have Lv Xs for most sets!!!Post if you want to buy/trade!!!Also have Xx Empoleo

shaymin707 said:
I have magmortar l.vx.....and 2 mint palkia and dialga tin x`s.....interested in shaymin x if you get it
I'll post on your thread when I get my boxes
SuperStar said:
hey. I need to talk to you.
Talk about what?

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff today!!! Have Lv Xs for most sets!Post if you want to buy/trade!Also have Xx Empoleon

Did your boxes come in?

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff today!!! Have Lv Xs for most sets!Post if you want to buy/trade!Also have Xx Empoleon

Oh, no they didn't.I should change that to tomorrow because today is a holiday and I don't get mail.I will get them tomorrow hopefully.

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Have Lv Xs for most sets!Post if you want to buy/trade!Also have Xx Empoleon

AnthonyG: Each week starts Sunday :/
------------
CML for Garchomp Lv.X.

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!

I'm interested in some stuff but I will post on your thread when I get my boxes.I want to see what I'll need.

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!

If you get any shinys or Dusknoir Lv.X, I will need them.

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!Have a Gardevoir Lv X for trade!

I should have the boxes now,but they are at a friend's house.I don't want to check.Anyway,I have a Gardevoir Lv X for trade.**MINOR UPDATES**

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!Have a Gardevoir Lv X for trade!

Hey, PM me if you get any Shinys or Dusknoir Lv.X.

K,I will be interested in Glaceon Lv X if you didn't trade it yet

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!Have a Gardevoir

CML for Uxie Lv.X
if you get any shaymins or shaymin Lv.X PM me please

You said you only trade in US but if you can trade to Canada I was interested in Glaceon Lv X and TSD

RE: Getting DP5 and DP6 stuff tomorrow!!! Recieving JPN Leafeon Lv X!Have a Gardevoir

i think i can send to canada, if you get a shaymin Lv.X i will probably trade the Glaceon and something else for it

Ok,I'm also getting Glisor Lv X and Lucario Lv X

Ok, also i will be updating on sunday with LA cards

ok.Anyone else?

It's still for trade. I would do that for Dusknoir Lv.X, or if you don't get it, for any shinys (Duskull is my top priority).

I don't think I'll be getting the boxes today.But I'll let you know soon.There are some random people at my friend's house and aren't sure the package arrived

Oh ok. Just PM me after you open them.

CML for your IFDS and LA JPN boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back