• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have 31 NON PROMO Lv Xs

Right now I might want to hold onto it ATM.I was interested in Uxie Lv X and Glaceon LV X

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have 31 NON PROMO Lv Xs

I just made a deal for the Glaceon LV.X so it isn't for trade anymore...

Interested in Uxie Lv X...

I'm only going to sell it for right now along with the 3 Leafeon Lv.X

I have
1x Magmortar LV. X
1x Glaceon Lv X(JAP)
And List.

Interested mainly in Glaceon Lv X.I have some of your wants.Make an offer for whatever you want.

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!FOUND OUT ALL MY DP5 CARDS are 1st ED

Well, I am getting a box of LA at the pre-release so can we work out a trade then please?

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!FOUND OUT A

CML Raichu lv.X

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!FOUND OUT ALL MY DP5 CARDS are 1st ED

Smacktack said:
Well, I am getting a box of LA at the pre-release so can we work out a trade then please?
We'll see.I need to find out what I need.

full-cresseliation said:
CML Raichu lv.X
Interested in TSD and Glaceon Lv X but not sure if I want to trade it.

Everyone:I found our all my DP5 cards are 1st Edition.The person was supposed to send normal boxes.The person also sent me a Regigigas promo with some stuff

chanman45 said:
Interested mainly in Glaceon Lv X.I have some of your wants.Make an offer for whatever you want.
Well do you have first edition of any of these?
2x Dialga
4x Salamence
3x Shelgon
4x Bagon
6x Tyranitar
3x Pupitar
4x Larvitar
3x Drapion
4x Skorupi

randomman29 said:
chanman45 said:
2x Dialga
4x Salamence
3x Shelgon
4x Bagon
6x Tyranitar
3x Pupitar
4x Larvitar
3x Drapion
4x Skorupi

I'll need to check If I have those.The person I bought them from sent me 1st Edition boxes of DP5 instead of normal boxes.

Okay,I have
2x Dialga
3x Salamence
2x Shelgon
2x Bagon
3x Tyranitar (pending)
3x Pupitar
3x Larvitar
3x Drapion
4x Skorupi

These are not 1st edition

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!

CML for Glaceon LV.X.

I have x4 Celebi MT (x3RH)
Tin LV.X's
other stuff so CML, LMK. thanks

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!FOUND OUT A

full-cresseliation said:
CML Raichu lv.X
[/quote]

Ok, im also interested in Glacy X and duscnoir lv.X

RG15 said:
CML for Glaceon LV.X.

I have x4 Celebi MT (x3RH)
Tin LV.X's
other stuff so CML, LMK. thanks

The cards you are offering me are some of my lowest wants so I will not trade my better Lv Xs.

full-cresseliation said:
full-cresseliation said:
CML Raichu lv.X

Ok, im also interested in Glacy X and duscnoir lv.X
[/quote]

I still want to think about trading Raichu Lv X but we both want Glaceon Lv X so I was just interested in the TSD

well i just really wanted another glacy so i can trade it but i will trade it, and since everyone wants my glacy and TSD i will have to see who gives me the best offer for them

full-cresseliation said:
well I just really wanted another glacy so I can trade it but I will trade it, and since everyone wants my glacy and TSD I will have to see who gives me the best offer for them

It doesn't really matter to me right now but if I can sell some stuff I'm going to get more boxes

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have 31 NON

chanman45 said:
randomman29 said:
chanman45 said:
2x Dialga
4x Salamence
3x Shelgon
4x Bagon
6x Tyranitar
3x Pupitar
4x Larvitar
3x Drapion
4x Skorupi

I'll need to check If I have those.The person I bought them from sent me 1st Edition boxes of DP5 instead of normal boxes.

Okay,I have
2x Dialga
3x Salamence
2x Shelgon
2x Bagon
3x Tyranitar (pending)
3x Pupitar
3x Larvitar
3x Drapion
4x Skorupi

These are not 1st edition
Why does no one I can trade with have 1st editions?

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have Tyranitar and lots of trainers!

I didn't order 1st edition boxes.The seller sent me 1 DP6 box and 2 DP5 1st edition boxes

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have Tyranitar and lots of trainers!

Do you have Shaymin?
Check my list for Regigigas promo and binder!

I got 0 shaymin in my DP6 box.When you recieve my cards I think we can do our 3rd trade.I was interested in Shining Mewtwo and Shining Raichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back