• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have Tyranitar and lots of trainers!

chanman45 said:
I didn't order 1st edition boxes.The seller sent me 1 DP6 box and 2 DP5 1st edition boxes

Okay you got a 1st edition of an older set but not of a newer set...that makes total sense.
I always make sure if the make a 1st edition that I get a 1st edition otherwise its not worth it.

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have Tyranitar and lots of trainers!

randomman29 said:
Okay you got a 1st edition of an older set but not of a newer set...that makes total sense.
I always make sure if the make a 1st edition that I get a 1st edition otherwise its not worth it.

Are you trying to collect the 1st edition set of it??

i got leafy lvx....

i'm interested in your azelf lv x... i have a JPN gardevoir lv x, if your interested

empoleonp said:
I got leafy lvx...
What do you want for it?

Dragonbane said:
I'm interested in your azelf lv x... I have a JPN gardevoir lv x, if your interested

I'd be interested in your incoming Uxie Lv X or Mesprit Lv X...

Oops, I forgot to take Shining Raichu off. I traded it yesterday!

muddy68 said:
Oops, I forgot to take Shining Raichu off. I traded it yesterday!

I was interested in shining Mewtwo and have alot of your promo wants

RE: UPDATE!Have x2 Dusknoir Lv X,Raichu Lv X,Charmeleon,AND SHINY DUSKULL!Have Tyran

Please CML as you have lots of my wants. And how many basic dark energies do you have?

What other IFDS cards do you have?

i really need kingdras and claydols but thats only if youre trading them....

Cml for Dusknoir Lv.X! Lmk. =]

CML for Dusknoir Lv.X.

TCC Co-Founder said:
Please CML as you have lots of my wants. And how many basic dark energies do you have?

I have 1 but I have some JPN ones.I was interested in Porygon Z Lv X and will check your wants soon

muddy68 said:
What other IFDS cards do you have?

I'll put a list up soon

empoleonp said:
I really need kingdras and claydols but thats only if youre trading them...

Sorry,don't have those for trade.

TearsofanUchiha said:
Cml for Dusknoir Lv.X! Lmk. =]

Interested in TSD and Heatran Lv X

~Roxasora~ said:
CML for Dusknoir Lv.X.

Interested in Leafeon Lv X

I'm looking to buy.

How much for the JPN Magnezone LVX

30 bucks?

Magnezone Lv X is hard to get off me...My price may be high but would you do $60 shipped?
They're 1st edition BTW

Hmm well i live in Canada ill have to think about that.

Thats a big dent in my wallet after paying 100 bucks for the pre releases this weekend and 50 for next weekend.

so i guess ill have to think. about it is that as low as you would go?

That's as low as I can go as I don't really want to trade Magnezone Lv X.I can throw in some free cards though

i dont know ill wait intill after Pre-release when i get paid.

Thanks!!

My IFDS cards
x2 Raichu
x1 Magnezone
x2 Girtana
x1 Dusknoir
x2 Dialga
x1 Torterra
x2 Regigigas
x1 Sceptile
x2 Lumeon
x2 Mismagius
x1 Empoleon.