• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I need MONEY!I have lot's of good stuff!

Are you sure, because you said that you were interested in Rocket's Scyther ex and Mesprit. I'd trade those. Or if not, how much for the Empoleon?

RE: I need MONEY!I have lot's of good stuff!

$2.00 for Empoleon and $0.50 for each Multi Energy you want

RE: Trade with me!Lots of cards in hand including Dusknoir Lv X and Raichu Lv X!Incoming Regigigas Lv X

I no longer need the multi energies!
That is a deal with Empoleon DP!
PM me to confirm!

RE: Trade with me!Lots of cards in hand including Dusknoir Lv X and Raichu Lv X!Incoming Regigigas Lv X

muddy68 said:
I no longer need the multi energies!
That is a deal with Empoleon DP!
PM me to confirm!

Could you do $3 shipped?

Dragonbane said:
cml for x1 froslass, BIG NEED

Interested in Spiritbomb and Garchomp MT

CML for dusk x

thx

-sarah

Interested in TSD

any lv.x`s?

if not....i`ll LYK

-sarah

Interested in Leafeon Lv X

hold on...i think i can get an extra one.....I`ll pm you if i can and would you do this if i can:

my:leafeon x

your:dusk x and the pokemon bag?

LMK thx

and ill LYK if i cn\an get an extra

-sarah

Ok...

Are you going to PM me to confirm?

If you can do $3 shipped

I have been thinking, and I don't want to buy it. I will just get it in a Premium box.

bump#2...

CML for the dusknoir or Raichu X

T-Tar Master said:
CML for the dusknoir or Raichu X

Didn't see anything worth it,but I was interested in
2 Claydol
1 Wailord

MT
1 Garchomp

My:

wailord

Your:

TOA/CFM gliscor

My
TOA/CFM gliscor

Your
Garchomp MT

RE: Getting lots of stuff! Will have lots of LA for trade! Ask for what you need!

bump#3...I will have LA tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back