• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I want to sell some stuff.Have lots of Lv Xs in hand,including Dusknoir Lv X and Pixie Lv Xs

LOL..you posted on my pokegym thread.so what's your offer?

RE: I want to sell some stuff.Have lots of Lv Xs in hand,including Dusknoir Lv X and Pixie Lv Xs

would you do TSD for your dusk x and cyntias feeling

lol yeah,i just joined today :)

You have not pm'd me yet

shaymin707 said:
would you do TSD for your dusk x and cyntias feeling

lol yeah,I just joined today :)

I think I can do that
hatter said:
You have not pm'd me yet

I didn't make a decision yet

I will add a rare to ur tsd k? how many more cynthias u have? and bucks training?

I have 6 Cynthia's and 3 Bucks but not for trade.I'll still need to think about it especially when the prerelease is coming up

2 azelf lv.x english and mint 35 shipped

3 rhyperior 30 shipped

mesprit lv.x 21 shipped

I don't have english,only JPN

When will you know I kind of need the cards asap for a tourney...

when's the tourney?

very beginning of september, and would like to have it before that so I can have the deck built.

Then why don't you buy?

Because Ireally do not feel like spending my money on somethign that we can easily trade. You need TSD I need these cards whats so hard about making the trade zomg.

I don't need TSD badly,I already have one.There's really no point for me of getting one if I don't use it.

Well I really need those cards so do you want to do the trade or not... i will add some rares to ur side if you want

I think I'll pass...

Please cml for Azelf and Mesprit LV X.

Interested in Uxie Lv X and other stuff not worth the Lv Xs

Nevermind then. I only want Azelf and Mesprit to run all three...

did you get any of the cards i wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back