• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I want to sell some stuff

Well I think it would be fair if you added the rest of them honestly

RE: I want to sell some stuff

Never mind about Leafeon Lv X,I don't need it now.TSD's price has gone down too.I can only offer you a Lv X and 1 or 2 Rare holos.

RE: I want to sell some stuff.Have lots of Lv Xs in hand,including Dusknoir Lv X and Pixie Lv Xs

My:
TSD

Your:
Uxie x
2 Spiritomb
1 Froslass

RE: I want to sell some stuff.Have lots of Lv Xs in hand,including Dusknoir Lv X and Pixie Lv Xs

I'll think about that.

I kind of need to know now and I really need em please lmk.

Thanks a lot

My
uxie x
2 Yanmega
1 Luxray

Your
TSD

So I asked other players and they say that to make it fair u would need to gimme uxie x and 4 holos so I think you could do this and it would still be fair.

my:
tsd

your:
uxie x
1 froslass
2 spiritomb
1 yanmega

Take out the Froslass and it's a deal

no it would not be fair if fro was taken out. I am serious I asked many people all said 4 holos and uxie x for tsd is fine pm me to finalze thanks.

Can't 1 holo be taken out?Or would you buy?

No it cant because now it is completely even. Its hard to get a TSD... Go buy two boxes and you might get one thats what I am saying. Getting these holos are easy come on man

I'll have to think about it...

Skipped me!

Please man I am really desperate and I know you need the TSD. One holo is not going to change your life while I need these for a deck really soon. Please and thanks

muddy68 said:
Skipped me!

Where I skip you?
awsome_umbreon said:
I can buy shaymin

Shaymin Lv X?I don't have shaymins but I might be getting a Shaymin Lv X
EDIT:I forgot to edit my list,but I might get one.I'll post on your thread if I get it

hatter said:
Please man I am really desperate and I know you need the TSD. One holo is not going to change your life while I need these for a deck really soon. Please and thanks

I know that.I still have to think about it though

When will you know?

I dunno.I'll pm you with my desision

Never mind, oops, did not see your response!!

i have TSD....i need dusk x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back