• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have Lots of Stuff!Make offers for a Shaymin Lv X!Looking to sell some cards to get some DP5 and DP6 boxes.

Please CML for:
Mantyke - DP (x2 if you have it)
Mantine - MT (x2 if you have it)
x1 Garchomp Lv.X
x1 Magmortar Lv.X
x3 Magmortar - SW (x3 if you have it)

RE: Have Lots of Stuff!Make offers for a Shaymin Lv X!Looking to sell some cards to get some DP5 and DP6 boxes.

hatter said:
my:
magmortar x
leafeon x
tsd
jpn chomp x

your:
azelf x
uxie x
magnezone x
2 Yanmega
3 Dragonite
3 Spiritomb
1 Froslass
3 Luxray
2 Metagross

please lmk or feel FREE to counter thanks man I am in need of these cards so it would be great to make a deal

I'm bad at offers just to let you know.
Your
TSD
x1 Leafeon Lv X

My
uxie x
magnezone x
2 Yanmega
2 Metagross

LMK

Glaceon said:
Please CML for:
Mantyke - DP (x2 if you have it)
Mantine - MT (x2 if you have it)
x1 Garchomp Lv.X
x1 Magmortar Lv.X
x3 Magmortar - SW (x3 if you have it)

Interested in the Regigigas Prerelease sleeves.Make an offer please

I can't trade those. I have a possible trade with them.

Glaceon said:
I can't trade those. I have a possible trade with them.

Didn't see anything else.

You need prelease sleeves, I can try to get some more if you want.

RG15 said:
You need prelease sleeves, I can try to get some more if you want.

I'd be interested.What do you want?

I am only interested in the Azelf LV.X.

What would be your offer?

I have seen the Salamence from PK go over $20. Would you trade a LvX for that?

muddy68 said:
I have seen the Salamence from PK go over $20. Would you trade a LvX for that?

No,I only trade Lv Xs for Wailord EX and Charizard EX unless I made an offer to you.

I don't know I have to see how many sleeves I can get. But is there anything else you need?

RG15 said:
I don't know I have to see how many sleeves I can get. But is there anything else you need?

Nothing else I saw

I will let you know when I get them.

RE: Have Lots of Stuff!Make offers for a Shaymin Lv X!

chanman45 said:
androman said:
How about... My:
1x Steelix EX BIG WANT
1x Regice EX (Emerald)
1x Raichu EX (Emerald)
1x Schyter EX (R/S)

For your:
2x Garchomp (MT)
2x Garchomp Lv. X
2x Nidoking (SW)

My cards are mint and english, I expect same from yours. LMK what you think and counter offer if you want.

-androman

I'll pass.Better take some more Lv Xs on my list...
Do I see things or you are suggesting that this trade would be unfair to me (or you just want me to take another Lv. X). LMK

-androman

Np I was bad at offers b4 too lol. Well I asked how much the leafeon x was going for and it is going for like 40 and the TSD is going around the same.

Uxie is going for 30 and magenzone is the same so do you think we could do this trade?

my:
magmortar x
leafeon x
tsd
jpn chomp x

your:
azelf x
uxie x
magnezone x
2 Yanmega
3 Dragonite
3 Spiritomb
1 Froslass
3 Luxray
2 Metagross

I personally think its fair because i am giving you very good cards including a TSD...which is really rare and its basically 4 x's for 3 x's and some holos. Please I really need these cards. Please let me know because I am desperate.

Thanks a lot

RG15 said:
I will let you know when I get them.

Ok
androman said:
Do I see things or you are suggesting that this trade would be unfair to me (or you just want me to take another Lv. X). LMK

-androman

I don't want to do that trade because I usually don't do Lv Xs for EXs.And to be honest with everyone,I value EXs very little,mainly about $3.00
hatter said:
Np I was bad at offers b4 too lol. Well I asked how much the leafeon x was going for and it is going for like 40 and the TSD is going around the same.

Uxie is going for 30 and magenzone is the same so do you think we could do this trade?

my:
magmortar x
leafeon x
tsd
jpn chomp x

your:
azelf x
uxie x
magnezone x
2 Yanmega
3 Dragonite
3 Spiritomb
1 Froslass
3 Luxray
2 Metagross

I personally think its fair because I am giving you very good cards including a TSD...which is really rare and its basically 4 x's for 3 x's and some holos. Please I really need these cards. Please let me know because I am desperate.

Thanks a lot

I don't need your cards very badly,even though they are very good cards.ATM I need Leafeon Lv X and TSD.Please make an offer for those and if you want,you can buy the rest.I don't need Garchomp Lv X or Magmortar Lv X.I have doubles of those already.

Alrighty then I will take out the azelf x and the two metagross

lmk

Would you do
Your
Leafeon Lv X
TSD

My
Uxie Lv X
Magnezone Lv X
3 Dragonite
2 Yanmega

And buy the rest?

RE: I want to sell some stuff

I would rather not TSD is probably the RAREST card in the DP sets. I think you could add the other ones lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back