• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need RH Pokedex, RH Unown R,x2 RH Unown Q, x3 RH SF Machamps and more! Look at my list

poketuga said:
I could change tsd (that isn't on my list because it is very dificult to get from me)for lefeon lvx md, 1 pack of sleeves SW and 1 pack of sleeves MD
No thanks.
TofU said:
I have 2 RH Unown Q. I can trade them for an RH Baltoy GE? Lmk.
Sure. PM me.

RE: Need RH Pokedex, RH Unown R,x2 RH Unown Q, x3 RH SF Machamps and more! Look at my list

I have RH pokedex and 2 RH Q.

I can trade these for 3 pokedrawer +.

LMK!

Wiseman. said:
I have RH pokedex and 2 RH Q.

I can trade these for 3 pokedrawer +.

LMK!

I'll get back to you if my trade doesn't go through with TofU.

RE: Why do people need Cress Lv X? I have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need Uxie LA and selling!!

bump#1

RE: Have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need Uxie LA and selling!!

Would you do your Umbreon*(mint) for my 3 RH Pokedex?

LMK.

RE: Have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need Uxie LA and selling!!

TOKYO DRIFT!? said:
Would you do your Umbreon*(mint) for my 3 RH Pokedex?

LMK.
I would decline your offer.

can you check my list for these

Cresselia Lv. X (Big)
Moltres ex (Small)

Didn't see anything, sorry.

Hey what do you want for the 2 dawn stadium?

Anything else you need? I don't want a small trade. BTW put a space between the : and the h so i can see your trade thread w/o copying and pasting.

oh right I will do that. Uhm nothing atm maybe wailord GE

Do you have a Garchomp Lv X? I need one. I can add more stuff btw if you have one.

I was mainly interested in your Lv Xs.

Ah well the only Lv.X I'm interesyed in ffom you would be your Raichu but I don't wnt to trade much for it since it's just a collection want for me.

What cards do you need again? I could trade them for commons.

RE: Have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need TSDs and selling!! Now have an extra Machamp Lv X for trade!

bump#3

RE: Have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need TSDs and selling!! Now ha

CML for your Claydol GE x2 and Baltoy GE if you have any.

RE: Have x1 Cresselia Lv X and 4 Claydol GE for trade! Need TSDs and selling!! Now have an extra Machamp Lv X for trade!

Didn't see anything, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back