• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] GARDY X [H]x4 flygon ex d

Winston: Do you have any ascension shuppets??? I need alot of them

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!

hey you wouldn't happen to have any:

RH Magmortar (SW)

would you, plz LMK thx!

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!....AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get

cml for
x4 castaway(1 rev)
x2celio's network

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!... .AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get

Ok (CARD HOGGER LOLZ)

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!....AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get

PacMac tL:If you wait this saturday,I can get you some and what other RH are you looking for?
-He-Man-:I only want gyrados star
smacktack15:if you wanted some some of the castaways/celio's,you should have told me

.chanman45 said:
PacMac tL:If you wait this saturday,I can get you some and what other RH are you looking for?
smacktack15:if you wanted some some of the castaways/celio's,you should have told me

well i'm also interested in:

RH Flaffy (SW)
RH Roseanne's Research
RH Professor Oak's Visit
RH Rare Candy (GE)

LMK thanks.

Cml for Castaway x3 and Cresselia Lv.X! Lmk.

TCC Co-Founder:I want also:Charizard(SW),Premier Ball (Rev Holo),Porygon-Z (Holo),3 Banette(SW).
If you want to do a deal,how about:The stuff I listed for Skarmory Ex PK,1 Magnezone (DP),
and a rotated shapedo ex UchihaBlood: Didn't find anything,sorry
PacMac tL:I forgot about you but if I get that stuff,will you buy it?You will have to wait this saturday though.

CML for Darkrai Lv.X
-------------------
Do you buy?

Dark Bliss:I don't have darkrai Lv X unless if you are talking about the tin one.Also,in your thread,I dont have the MD empoleon,I have the dp one

I need
x4 castaway(1 rev)
x2celio's network

please CML.

.chanman45 said:

I only wanted the gyrados star

Please CML for Lucario LV.X, Castaway and Celio's Network.

.chanman45 said:
TCC Co-Founder:I want also:Charizard(SW),Premier Ball (Rev Holo),Porygon-Z (Holo),3 Banette(SW).
If you want to do a deal,how about:The stuff I listed for Skarmory Ex PK,1 Magnezone (DP),
and a rotated shapedo ex UchihaBlood: Didn't find anything,sorry
PacMac tL:I forgot about you but if I get that stuff,will you buy it?You will have to wait this saturday though.

alright just keep me posted.. will most likely still want something..but for sure things off my wants list is a priority so yeaa..LMK thx!!

Pika Pants:I want Gardy Lv. X,POP6 Riolu(holo),and exploud ex. I also have Porygon Z GE,
Gallade SW,Smeargle SW x2,and 2 manetric cards(holo)Make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back