• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: x3 Mag X ,x4 Vire X,x2 Cress X !Getting 2 packs of shaymin sleeves!

.chanman45 said:
scotty said:
no but I will trade you
2-gardy
2-delcatty ex
1-shiftry ex
1-tyranitar ex d

PM me if you want to do that for x3 Leafeon #7.

Larcan said:
Would you do
Dialag lv. X and one of the EX's you need for one

How about Gardevoir Lv X and Flygon EX d?
Whould you do grady X and one of the lesser EX's?

RE: x3 Mag X ,x4 Vire X,x2 Cress X,and....x2 Glaceon Lv X !Getting 2 packs of shaymin

k i did.

RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of M

k thanks.

RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of MD...Getting 2 packs of shaymin slee

Got to downgrade a bit again :p

CML for your Glaceon Lv.X and your Shaymin Sleeves.

RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of MD...Getting 2 packs of shaymin slee

I can only trade shaymin sleeves right now...Make an offer.

How about Regirock * and Rockets Articuno EX?

I'll think about it.

Actually,could you add a few more EXs?

RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of M

cml for the dialga/palkia dice box.
and two packs of shamin sleeves.

chanman45 said:
I'll think about it.

Actually,could you add a few more EXs?

I'll have to think about it, because EX's will be worth quite a lot after rotation.

I was told that Regirock * alone would be worth it.

scotty said:
cml for the dialga/palkia dice box.
and two packs of shamin sleeves.

Only interested in Palkia Lv X and x2 Garchomp.

mr.619. said:
I'll have to think about it, because EX's will be worth quite a lot after rotation.

I was told that Regirock * alone would be worth it.

You don't have to trade it,I can take any EX you know

So you'll trade it for an EX?

As many Exs I can get for it

Do you still need Rockets Raikou ex's?

I need any NON promo and MINT EXs

Both my Rockets Raikou EX's are mint and aren't promo's.

I'll see what I can do...

UPDATED

i can trade those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back