• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

clicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Porygon-Z Lv.X! Come on in and see.

Nope, traded them away already. =(

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Porygon-Z Lv.X! Come on in and see.

D: How many and what kinds of holo energy do you have?

Well, I'm currently keeping my holo energies.

OK...do you have any Broken Time-Space?

I think, I have most of them in my decks.
I think I have 2 spares.

If you threw those two in, I could call it a deal.

PM me to finalize! : D

Underground Expedition x2 ??? *Raises Eyebrow*

SotH said:
Underground Expedition x2 ??? *Raises Eyebrow*

For me to throw-in? No. >.>

Then "No", LOL.
I value the Pikachus and the rotoms the same. =P

Alright, I suppose I could actually throw in 2 Underground Expeditions. PM me to finalize! x3

How much could I buy a/some Manectric(s) for?

Three dollars a piece.

By the way, have you sent my cards yet?

I have not. My mom said that we will drop off the cards at your house due to the large postage amount. (Most likely tonight) I might be able to buy them sometime this weekend when I get my allowence. :]

Mudkip said:
I have not. My mom said that we will drop off the cards at your house due to the large postage amount. I might be able to buy them sometime this weekend when I get my allowence. :]

Alright, that's cool just as long as I get them. : D

I got your PM. If you do. I can give them to you then. : D

Haha, sounds good to me! However, if we do trade in-person, no references.

You already have enough. ;)

I know. Do you have any unspecified wants?

Mudkip said:
You already have enough. ;)

I know. Do you have any unspecified wants?

You call 117 enough? Pfft.

Anyways, I kind of need a Beedrill GE and/or Beedrill RR? Got 'em?

2 GE and 1 RR.

I would go for one of each, but not too high for 'em. What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back